Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

Is nitrorcx a good website

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 07:59 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is nitrorcx a good website

ORIGINAL: chevyderek72

I get what your saying, but i wouldnt buy it off the bat if it said one thing, but had pictures of another thing. What you should of done is emailed them and aksed if it was the fun factor or the talon, and if they said talon, then you would have all rights to be mad and even sue i bet. Is there that much of a different from the talon to the fun factor?
You bring up a very good point. I have seen this sort of crokked stuff in ebay before. You see a pic of one thing and a description of another. This is false advertising, and I know that now, Ebay is very agressive at attacking such misleading ads. Thye will lock the crook's paypal and freeze their funds.

Eat, you give very good advice. If you see something misleading, stay the hell away from it. And if you ar duped, call them out on it.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:30 PM
g2cool_43

"I get what your saying, but i wouldnt buy it off the bat if it said one thing, but had pictures of another thing. What you should of done is emailed them and aksed if it was the fun factor or the talon, and if they said talon, then you would have all rights to be mad and even sue i bet. Is there that much of a different from the talon to the fun factor? "

How about this... Instead of having to double check and verify that what they have WRITTEN on the webpage is true.... HOWABOUTTHEIR WEBSITEACTUALLYADVERTISES WHATTHEYRESELLING. And how about goons like you stop defending this BS. Like what is with that one guy on here telling the other guy with the helicopter problems to "retract his statement". I wouldnt retract my satement for anything!

NitroRCX is a Chinese redistributer. Its a total sham. DONTDEALWITHTHESEDOUCHES.

peace and love...
Old 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
rjsdad

I have to admit that all of my experiences with nitro have been a good one. Sorry to hear that others are not having such misfortune.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:04 PM
g2cool_43

So I got on the NitroRCX site and asked them about their advertisement. look how it went.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with 'Sam'

Sam: hi how may i help you today

Sam: ?

George: hi hows it going

George: I have a question about one of your nitro cars

Sam: ?

George: its the cen talon nx

George: you have the pictures of the fun factor but the specifications of the talon

George: whcih one is it?

Sam: its a fun factor

George: oh ok thanks

George: then why do you guys call it the talon?

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Awesome right. These guys are such a scam. Im totally going to tell every forum. They better give me a new car or something - lol

Old 09-06-2009, 03:09 PM
scarletboa
My Feedback: (1)

i bought a ezrun 150a esc from nitrorcx and got it in 3 1/2 days. mine was defective though and let out smoke as soon as i plugged it in (hobbywing's fault, not nitrorcx) and nitrorcx was more than willing to exchange it for me, but they have been out of stock more months, so now i have the option to either wait, or get a full refund.

it doesn't get any better than that if you ask me. A+ service
Old 09-07-2009, 08:20 PM
tolofrhr

I too am ashamed to admit I have had nothing but excellent service from Nitro RCX. I ordered a Rally Monster EP and dang it if I didn't get UPS tracking info the next day and the truck arrived in 5 days! Can you believe that? 5 days for UPS ground!!!![:-]
All joking aside I think they are a good company. I've let the magic smoke out of 3 motors on this truck. The biggest issue is gearing and driving style. I think it's over geared about 5 or 6 teeth. The first one got so hot it melted the internal fan. The second one was a HPI silver can motor from a Wheely King. I guess 348 degrees is too hot for that motor? I finally geared it down to a 21 or 20 tooth pinion from a 26. Other than that I've had NO problems with the truck!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
strtzpmp

well i listened to people in the forum stating that nitrorcx is a good website to deal with i ordered a new engine for a evader i just bought which i was told ran, found out i was lied to...hopeing that the engine i ordered would be rushed i put it up for 2 day delivery... well its the day its supposed to come and now its 45 minutes until runs areover and its still out for delivery....retarded part is im waiting outside minute after minute waitng and waiting, then i checked the tracking and finf out the shipping information is incorrect and now i have to wait more and more for a postcard first then go and get my engine or wait some more and get it through the mail. i am so frustratedwith waiting and lied to and screwed becuase i ordered online....i hate theinternet and mail routes...cant anyone be reliable and trustworthy?? i mean the address is inserted on to a webpage and transferred to the package...how could itget messed up or wrong???? i put my address on correctly and now i have to wait...they wont let me get it until the SHIPPER gets it correct...why did i pay extra money for nothing...imight as well left it atups ground....this sucks and i think im done ordering online, everytime i do someone screws me in some stupid way. its a box with a address and your being paid to put them in acorrect order and serviced the right way...how hard is that? engine > box> postage> drop off.....
Old 09-10-2009, 11:24 PM
nubzorz

It's called bad luck i've ordered so many things off the net and fortunatly i've never had one problem with shipping no lost or even late packages. I wouldnt blame the place you ordered it from cause its not thier fault the package is late. It's the shipping companys fault.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:10 AM
strtzpmp

all fix, called and corrected... its now comming to my house in 3 to 4 hours! thank you.....sorry i was just going out of my mind from everything yesterday..
Old 09-14-2009, 01:29 PM
rjsdad

Not trying to get off the subject, but I use to work for FedEx for 6 years as a Service Manager. There are many factors that play into not receiving a package on time. A tracking number will only work if eveything is ooperating correctly. What I mean by that is if the scanning system goes down you are forced to try and rely on a charts. Problem with that is the chart my not be up to date. The amount of package you are reguired to process is now in jeopardy which means that the truck or trailer that the package is suppose to be on may have to leave in order to stay on schedule. If your package missed the cut due to lets say the conveyor belt breaking it is an unforseen accident. Depending on how the account is set up between the company and the shipping company plays a part in it as well. Did the company call in for a pickup? At the end of the day it is still the responsibility of the shipping company we all know that, but there are unseen factors that most do not take into account like lane closers, traffic accidents, weather, just to name a few. Please understand I am not defending them so please dont attack me.LOL
Old 10-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Lil Dave

My nitrorcx experience was without incident. I made my order, paid, was set for pickup on a friday(the day I put in the order), picked up in cali on moday, was at my place in Phx wednesday. good price, right parts, no problems. Will surely use them again. Thanks!! Dave
Old 11-17-2009, 03:03 AM
polla2576

I do bussiness with them on wholesale and got nothing but great service .I have to admit their retail chat people is not as friendly as I will like,but I asure you,if you are nice to them and request ( not demand ) their help,at the end you will get it. This goes to most help departments on esellers,getting angry mostly will not get you any positive results .I learned this the hard way.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:01 PM
monkhm

i just bought a sun fire rc buggy from them and love it!!! came on time, works better than i hoped, it's fast, can take some hits, and go on grass. i love it. will definatley be buying fro mthem again.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:47 AM
YODA308

i own a power racing raptor which is made by nanda racing, it is the same truck as the mad beast that is sold by exceed on nitrorcx. once i found that the parts were interchangeable i began ordering from nitrorcx i have had nothing but positive expereriences with them. they have provided the fastest shipping, cheapest prices,and orders are always correct. i suppose that the measure of customer service is how companies deal with problems,well i have ordered parts 6 different times some of those contained as many as 30 different items, the orders are always correct.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
subcaptian

I can say that I've had pretty good terms with Nitro. I got my Sunfire from them today, and I ordered it on the 23! I even live in Alaska, and it took 3 days to get up here. The car is good, and I have no complaints about it, other than that I didn't really want the 2.4 Ghz radio.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:56 PM
sbrond

I orderd 6 cars from them last week with 2day air on them. The only prob i had was that they put a hold on the order to have me send them a copy of my licence and credit card with the numbers blocked all but the last 4 ... this was due to the size of the order. I am thankfull for this knowing the company dont just run it. it arrived on time with no hitch all 6 cars controller and extra batterys. 4 monster ep's 1 mad bash and 1 mad fire.. great service!
Old 10-19-2011, 11:10 AM
VECTORHOBBY
My Feedback: (86)

They Have Good Prices for what you get? The Bad is To be Honest the "support is Not there" at all And Redcat R/c Products Is 100% the same as What they have on there site, but You can Get all the parts Thru Their Dealers or support Pages.But If you want to Buy cheap Expect the same In quality and no one to run to when it Goes south!
Old 12-10-2011, 06:20 AM
sharlet9

I recently ordered a car from them for my son for xmas. The site said it was in stock but a week later they send me an email saying it was out of stock. So now I am out his xmas present and 187 dollars. They won't answer my emails and it is impossible to get them on the phone. Will never deal with agian!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 05:54 PM
ezycheez

I had a couple of parts break and they were out of stock for several months. Ifelt like I wasn't getting anywhere with their customer service but finally Sarah got me the parts Ineeded.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:19 PM
rocking chevy

They aren't the greatest place but there not the worst either I guess.
I don't think i'll ever do business with them again unless they're the only ones that have the part or car I need. Which probably won't ever happen since they never seem to have anything in stock.
I got a 1:10 scale short course truck form them, and a staypro camera.
When It arrived everything was correct. It was the truck I ordered and the camera.
But, the truck didn't come with the front drive joints(I think thats what there called) so the 4 wheel drive didn't work. which wasn't a big deal because it still worked as a 2 wheel drive truck.
But the camera also didn't work...
So I called them and asked if I could get the parts for the truck and a new camera. Well that lady immediately put me on hold. I thought ok she probably is transferring me to someone else. Two hours later Im still on hold...so I hung up and tried to call again and ever since then every time I try to call no one ever answers it just keeps ringing forever.
But I guess I don't really care if I get the parts anymore because the piece of crap truck completely broke after about 10 runs...
The body broke, which I didn't care about because I assumed it would eventually anyways.
The body posts also broke too which I was pissed about because one of the reasons I bought the truck was because on there wed site it said it had a bunch of aluminum parts, so you would assume that something that broke so easily like the body posts would be made of aluminum. 
Then something broke and it wouldn't move anymore, i'd put on the gas and the engine would go faster but the car wouldn't move, so I shut it off and took it into my house to look at it a little better.
Well I couldn't see anything wrong with it so I took it outside to see if it would work.
When I got out there I started it and sat there for a few second looking at it trying to see what wasn't working when the engine dies.
Its never started since then...
I can't get ahold of them.
So I guess you get what you pay for, A little bit cheaper car like the ones they sell(which seemed like a good deal to me) are in fact cheaper made also...

Old 04-01-2013, 09:27 AM
slowneasy

I have a Madstorm 1/8 nitro truck, and have had several things go wrong with it. First the right rear wheel came off during a run luckly found the pin for the retainer. Next the steering servo went bad and the steering arm was stripped. And finally the lug nut came off one of the rear tires and the tire went south, all is well at this time. What would cause these problems?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:47 AM
DUI

This place is really bad news .

Do not trust what is displayedon the web site .

Sale clown Danny stated directly to me that the qauntity shown is not always accurate and they are unable
toprovide any stock qaunities because qaunities can change at any moment .

In other words , it is a lottery....nobody knows what items are still available till AFTER giving them your money
andTHEY DECIDE who gets what little stock there was .

That is problem one , the other problem is shorting orders of items already paid for and never made it into the
shipping box .

Two orders in a row that has happened to me .

They will argue you to death to avoid sending your whole ,completely paid for order .

So ordering from this place is bad news , advertise items asin stock when in fact they are not AND NO WAY OF CHECKING .

Anybody can order 444 X $1200 cars knowing full well there is no 444 cars in the whole dam store .

There is no warning qaunity order EXCEEDS stock onhand and take your money first and tell you later .

You can check out 444 $1200 cars ,provide credit cardinfo and no where is there any WARNING , OUT-OF-
STOCK !!!!

This place will take your money , hi-jack your credit cardmoney , waste your time AND NEVER SENDS A
COMPLETE ORDER THE FIRST TIME .

Always something missing , out-of-stock or simply justdefective .

This place lied when I was told my order is perfect when in fact $80 of items are missing and out-of-stock .

And they lied to me when I was told a e-mail will be sentBEFORE my package is sent if there is any problems .

I got an email stating they are sending a partial order 4days AFTER IT WAS ON THE TRUCK !!!

This place does not adhere to it's own policies , terms and conditions and lies to everybody with no remorse .

Do not give them your credit card info , you will be fightingwith these clowns for months trying to get your
account rightagain .

I am sorry for ever getting involved with this place .

I have contacted the California BBB 2 times now and NitroRCXis refusing to cooperate with them .

Ripped me off over $80 dollars and now I'm fighting mad andwill not let this go .

Theives and liers and don't care about you or I .

This has nothing to do with their products , has everything to do with customer service (or lack there of) because
they short items , refuses to cooperate with you or the BBB and runs their business as if a lottery .

Do not do any commerce with this place , it is bad news .

I will never order from this place again , that is a promise .

Old 07-08-2013, 12:02 PM
DUI

This place is really bad news .

Do not trust what is displayed

on the web site .

Sale clown Danny stated directly to me that

the qauntity shown is not always accurate and they are unable to

provide any stock qaunities because qaunities can change at any

moment .

In other words , it is a lottery....nobody knows what

items are still available till AFTER giving them your money and

THEY DECIDE who gets what little stock there was .

That is

problem one , the other problem is shorting orders of items

already paid for and never made it into the shipping box .

Two

orders in a row that has happened to me .

They will argue you to

death to avoid sending your whole ,
completely paid for

order .

So ordering from this place is bad news , advertise

items as
in stock when in fact they are not AND NO WAY OF

CHECKING .

Anybody can order 444 X $1200 cars knowing full well

there is
no 444 cars in the whole dam store .

There is no

warning qaunity order EXCEEDS stock on
hand and take your money

first and tell you later .

You can check out 444 $1200 cars ,

provide credit card
info and no where is there any WARNING ,

OUT-OF-STOCK !!!!

This place will take your money , hi-jack your

credit card
money , waste your time AND NEVER SENDS A COMPLETE

ORDER THE
FIRST TIME .

Always something missing , out-of-stock

or simply just
defective .

This place lied when I was told my

order is perfect when in fact $80 of items are missing and out-

of-stock .

And they lied to me when I was told a e-mail will be

sent
BEFORE my package is sent if there is any problems .

I got

an email stating they are sending a partial order 4
days AFTER

IT WAS ON THE TRUCK !!!

This place does not adhere to it's own

policies , terms and conditions and lies to everybody with no

remorse .

Do not give them your credit card info , you will be

fighting
with these clowns for months trying to get your

account right
again .

I am sorry for ever getting involved with

this place .

I have contacted the California BBB 2 times now and

NitroRCX
is refusing to cooperate with them .

Ripped me off

over $80 dollars and now I'm fighting mad and
will not let this

go .

Theives and liers and don't care about you or I .

This has

nothing to do with their products , has everything to do with

customer service (or lack there of) because they short items ,

refuses to cooperate with you or the BBB and runs their business

as if a lottery .

Do not do any commerce with this place , it is

bad news .

I will never order from this place again , that is a

promise .

Old 12-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Robbyb90

Ordered an exceed drift king brushless 1/10th scale drift car
came broken servo made weird noises and wouldn't go anywhere when you gave it gas
tried everything in my power to contact the website and can't get ahold of anyone.

Messaged them on face book
filled out a ticket on there website
called 40 times to get a busy signal then finally get threw to be put on hold for 25 minutes
Old 12-11-2013, 08:34 AM
theriot71

I am new to the Nitrorcx website and am NOT happy. I cannot get anyone to answer at customer service, they won't answer my emails, I have placed 2 orders, but neither show up in my account there even though they have taken the money from my bank account!! UUUGGGHHH!! Can anyone help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.