Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

NITRORCX.COM

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 07:32 PM
sharib0816

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NITRORCX.COM

I put in an order for a buggy on www.nitrorcx.com which is back ordered and due to ship on 12/5/07. I have tried to call this company for the past 4 days and sit on hold for at least 45 min while a msg tells me to please wait while they try and connect me. I call during their office hours and I call the number that is listed on the site. They have a "tech support" link on their web site that leads you to this forum. Does anyone know anything about this site or how to get in contact with someone at their office. The number i have been calling is 18008161480 which is the only number other than a fax number ont heir site. I have also tried emailing them as well and never received a response after 5 days. Does anyone have any experience with this website? My order is on hold and I want to see the status of my order. I am getting a little nervous that the site may not be for real. I am wasting my cell phone minutes trying to get a hold of some one at this company. Please let me know anything you can. My email is [email protected]
Old 11-30-2007, 09:52 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

Default RE: NITRORCX.COM

You'll get it eventually. If it's back ordered then just wait till the 5th and see what happens.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:18 PM
5lagd

try emailing them at [email protected]. you might get an answer easier than sitting on hold.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:46 AM
sharib0816

I did email them at that address the first day, it said to expect a response within 24 hrs, Its been 6 days since I sent that email. I wanted to add something onto my order and it wouldnt let me do that online since it was on hold due to the back ordered item. That is why I was originally trying to call them. Its one thing if it takes a while to get back to you, but 6 days, and I mean no one no one even comes to the phone. Their whole "moto" at the bottom of their web page is if you need help call us and talk to a REAL PERSON. I have yet to even be connected to someone at their company.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
5lagd

i placed an order for my buggy on a thursday and got it a week later on the friday, and i live in ontario canada. i was happy with their service, sorry you are having a hard time. maybe keep emailing them??
Old 12-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Macanan

I did have to call them a couple of time's, and yes your right, your on hold for about an hour at a time, what I did is dialed the number set the phone to speaker phone and set it beside my computer till they answered my call, remember when you call them they are charged something like 8 cents a minute while your waiting for them to answer, so stay on hold and run there bill up after all its free for you.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM
AllAboutFunHobbies

If that's true then it's pretty stupid of them to make someone wait so long. They won't be around long like that.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Macanan

Yeah, it's very stupid for a company to keep people on hold when they call there toll free number, The cost varies, depending on who you get your toll free number from. Typical costs per minute range from less than a nickel to more than a quarter.

We had got one when we started a Tv repair shop and we was charged 10 cents a minute when someone called our 1-800 number.

It really takes a lot of over head cost for them to do that.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:52 AM
sharib0816

Thanks I will try again tomorrow. The only thing that sucks for me is that I don thave a house phone I have a cell phone and thats it... so if im sitting on hold for an hr there goes 60 of my minutes... You would think if someone wanted to add to their order they would email you right back and want your business since it is more money for them. I will hold off until the 5th and try again. Its just frustrating there is not answering machine and waiting on hold for that long. Thanks for all the help
Old 12-06-2007, 01:51 PM
doglas

i ordered from these guys last week, but i was extremely nervous about what i have read about them after i placed my order. to the tune of i even called visa about cancelling & returning product even if they do show up. got them (2 exceed titan trucks) looks great, & no problem, but i have heard don't order any parts from them, that's where the problems come into effect. (back orders) they don't make much money on parts (very low priority)
so if you get a hold of them, it'll be worth it. they also have about a dozen sites, with different numbers, all going to the same sales desk. & the prices differ as well from site to site, you can tell if it's the same people because all of their sites look the same, except for the name & phone numbers
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Redcat Nick

If you are having problems getting parts from them you can order any parts that you need form

http://www.redcatracing.com/parts_search.asp

We are always getting parts in so if the part is out of stock more are already on there way.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:17 AM
SUPER SPEED

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE SAME COMPANY AND COULDENT CONTACT ANYONE AND SAT ON HOLD 4EVER 2 THE POINT ILL JUST HANG UP. AFTER LIKE 10 CALLS I FINILY GOT TO TALK TO SOMEONE.YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR TRACKING# TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR ORDER IS.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
5lagd

did your car show up on or around the 5th?
Old 12-15-2007, 09:09 AM
alexchapman

I would strongly encourage anyone who wants one of these buggies to be very wary of Nitrorcx.com. How they got 4 1/2 stars out of 5 as a Yahoo! merchant is beyond me. I ordered a Sunfire electric buggy 1/10 scale in early October as they were cheaper than Redcat or Raidentech. It arrived but didn't work. After calling their 800 number, I got put on hold for 20 minutes. They said it sounded like the receiver was bad and sent me another. Well, it arrived, but it wasn't the receiver that was bad, so I called back and waited 20 minutes again. This time, they just said to send back the buggy and I would get a replacement. So, I paid $25 to send it back, including the replacement reciever. They sent another, which did work (sort of). The first time I ran it, one of the battery leads got so hot that it de-soldered from the battery tab. Instead of sending it back, I re-soldered the lead. It works fine now, but I was a bit irked as to have to pay return shipping when they said to send it back for an exchange. So, I asked them for a free battery or something for my trouble. I got an email response saying someone would contact me within 1-2 days. No one did, so I asked again. That time, they said it had been shipped, referring to my replacement buggy. Duh. So, I again asked for a free battery. I got the "1-2" days response again. Well, after a few days, I got a response a couple of days ago (December 12th or so) saying they don't give refunds or store credit for returns. What could I do? I sent back an email saying it was poor store policy, and so much for their "100% Satisfaction Guarantee." I wonder, is their satisfaction or ours that is guaranteed? Can you believe that there are merchants that will force you to pay return shipping for their faulty merchandise?

----> Follow up (12-22-07). I got another of their "1-2" days responses again. We'll see what happens.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:33 PM
rjsdad

I hope that I make it through my purchase without any problems. I do have to agree that I was worried about the lack of customer service. I have been fortunate that I finally recieved a tracking number and the package has arrived in Austin Texas and I should receive it by today if n ot by tomorrow for sure.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:08 PM
smokestack04

Well i was a lucky one i guess I placed a order for there sava truck for my son and actually got it three days later. All is good too. Only thing that gets me is how small it is. I dont see how they can call it a 1/10 scale when the only thing that size is the body. My revo is 1/10 and it will run this little thing over. But as for the company ive had a good experience so far. I hope it works out for everyone else.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:01 PM
jason5127

my girlfriend orderd me a truck for christmas and i got it in about a week and a 1/2 and my servo. was broke! i got in touch with them and they sent a new one no questions asked!!! i am having other problems now and i called and they said they would exchang or refund her money. hopfuly this transaction will go as good as before! so far very satisfied with service! will let you know how it goes!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:28 PM
5lagd

i bought an exceed 1/10 nitro forza extreme and it works awesome. only problems i have had are 1. broke the front lower arm after a full speen into a curb. 2. pull start wasnt catching- i just took it appart and reset the spring. and no toher problems- i am only racing on pavement and the snow (i know that may cause problems). i love the buggy, she will always be special to me cause she was my first. lol
Old 12-27-2007, 11:45 AM
tashspop
My Feedback: (1)

i would not smear their name for bad service based on that. i had a really good experience from them, and if its their policy to not refund then thats ok. there should be a policy somewhere for customers to read, but in their defence you said yourself the actions they took to help you find the problem with your truck. and they are also doing follow ups. i think they have great prices, and super fast shipping. maybe that'll change if i have to deal with returns on a bad product, but time will tell.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
[email protected]

i bought a 1/8th titan from them do you think it is just the car with the problems or the company. now that i see there is problems with the company im second guessing on if i should cancel the order. do you think i should
Old 01-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Nga.

I ordered my sons 1st buggy from them then read some things on here. I was scared it arrived fine and well on the exact date they said. I may steer clear from now on and get advice here and from the Redcat guys next forum down. I think you'll enjoy the truck hope your order arrives as painless as mine.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
hermann7

I have ordered two nitro street cars from Nitrorcx.com in the past two months and have had a great experience dealing with them. One of the cars I ordered in red and when they went to fill the order the only color they had was green so they called me to make sure this was ok before processing the order. Also, I am not a very good driver and frequently wreck the cars. I have placed multiple orders with them and all have arrived with in a few days. I wouldn't hesitate to place an order with nitrorcx.com. The only complaint I have is that the quality of the pictures on their website are not very clear. Oh well.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:29 AM
tokenring

ORIGINAL: alexchapman

I would strongly encourage anyone who wants one of these buggies to be very wary of Nitrorcx.com. How they got 4 1/2 stars out of 5 as a Yahoo! merchant is beyond me. I ordered a Sunfire electric buggy 1/10 scale in early October as they were cheaper than Redcat or Raidentech. It arrived but didn't work. After calling their 800 number, I got put on hold for 20 minutes. They said it sounded like the receiver was bad and sent me another. Well, it arrived, but it wasn't the receiver that was bad, so I called back and waited 20 minutes again. This time, they just said to send back the buggy and I would get a replacement. So, I paid $25 to send it back, including the replacement reciever. They sent another, which did work (sort of). The first time I ran it, one of the battery leads got so hot that it de-soldered from the battery tab. Instead of sending it back, I re-soldered the lead. It works fine now, but I was a bit irked as to have to pay return shipping when they said to send it back for an exchange. So, I asked them for a free battery or something for my trouble. I got an email response saying someone would contact me within 1-2 days. No one did, so I asked again. That time, they said it had been shipped, referring to my replacement buggy. Duh. So, I again asked for a free battery. I got the "1-2" days response again. Well, after a few days, I got a response a couple of days ago (December 12th or so) saying they don't give refunds or store credit for returns. What could I do? I sent back an email saying it was poor store policy, and so much for their "100% Satisfaction Guarantee." I wonder, is their satisfaction or ours that is guaranteed? Can you believe that there are merchants that will force you to pay return shipping for their faulty merchandise?

----> Follow up (12-22-07). I got another of their "1-2" days responses again. We'll see what happens.

I totally agree. I ordered a Dynamite Truck and the darn thing showed up with a missing body clip. Its like how do you forget to put all 4 on the truck. The receiver was broken, the transmitter was broken and so was the ESC. That one actually wreaked still... on arrival??? ***???

Before I started the RMA process, I upgraded my ESC, receiver and transmitter. When I called Raidentech about the RMA, I told them about all 3 broken parts, but I was only going to send the receiver and ESC (to make for easy shipping. You have to pay upfront). Besides, I had a way better transmitter at this time. I changed my mind and I called them back and said, I'm going to put in the transmitter in the *RMA* too. They declined it and said that they were only accepting and replacing the first 2. WOW!

... so what I've done is ordered a bunch of *often breakable parts* from them to stock up and will never order from there again. IT'S NOT WORTH THE INITIAL SAVINGS!!!

I would use Nitrorcx or Redcat instead of Raidentech

Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 AM
nemisis1975

THIS COMPANY IS PATHETIC!!!! I SUGGEST ANYONE TO NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, NOR AFTER 3 WEEKS OF EMAILS , NOT A RESPONSE YET... I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:28 AM
tokenring

You're talking about RAIDENTECH right and not the other two???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.