Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

Carl Goldberg skytiger

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Carl Goldberg skytiger

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 07:51 PM
madmax357

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carl Goldberg skytiger

Hello Everbody. First post. I am just getting back into the rc airplanes again. I am a retired builder and flyer from the 70s and 80s I have flown planes and helis of the now called vintage age. Wow i cant beleive what has changed. But I am back and I am new to forums and cant beleive how much info is avaiable. If only this old man could learn to run these computers it would help. If I can help at all with questions on planes or helis from long ago just ask. I am also in need for instruction book for carl goldberg SKYTIGER kit This is going to be the first kit off the shelf i am going to build but i cant find manual I have everything else. lf Any body has them and copy and email then I would be grateful I would also pay for them too Thanks for the help
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM
iflyj3
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Carl Goldberg skytiger

I don't have a Sky Tiger manual but here is two sources that may help. The vintage web site is http://www.vintagercsociety.org and its YAHOO site for duplex conversations is www.groups.yahoo.com/group/vrcs
Welcome back and come over and join us. We have various fly ins around the country for vintage models.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:06 AM
thailazer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome back Madmax! You are not the only retro-grouch here! I got back in the hobby myself about two years ago.

I think the Skytiger is very close to the Tiger II so check out this website:

http://www.carlgoldbergproducts.com/.../gpma1966.html

The first thing you see is a download for the manual. Do that, and then you can print it off if you like. If it doesn't work for you, reply on this thread and I'll post a copy of that file myself for you.

Best of luck!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:21 AM
madmax357

THANKS And glad to be back I tryed those and the new sky tiger is not the correct instructions They must have changed the kits. I a going to try to call goldberg today and see if they can help. I will get them somehow. Thanks
Old 10-17-2011, 04:52 AM
kpblau
My Feedback: (30)

I just picked up a Sky Tiger kit. Do you still need a copy of the manual. I should have it.
Ken
Old 10-17-2011, 07:19 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You can also contact us to see about an older manual.

[email protected]
Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 PM
talob
My Feedback: (1)

Madmax, I can relate to everything you said in your post, I've been out the last five years building my house and workshop just now getting back in myself, have the same problem with this puter also. The skytiger was the second plane I built when I learnd to fly, a great flyer, it looks like your getting a lot of resources here I have the plans and manual and make templates of all the parts so I can build-rebuild as many as I want so let me know if you still need one.
Mike