Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Introduce a new products... >

Introduce a new products...

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Introduce a new products...

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 03:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduce a new products...

If this post is breaking the rule of the forum, I would say sorry, and please delet the post!!!!

I am trying to find a exclusive agency in USA and other country, if you are interested in please contact me.

The performance video: [link]=http://The performance video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ywPc4HHUwYA/vidio[/link]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vq50304.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	1024355   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk16514.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	1024356   Click image for larger version

Name:	Un33563.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1024357   Click image for larger version

Name:	It10372.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	1024358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zq96637.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	1024359  
Old 09-02-2008, 03:36 AM

Default RE: Introduce a new products...

[link=http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ywPc4HHUwYA/]video[/link]
Old 09-02-2008, 08:42 AM

I don't want to sound rude, but doesn't that break the AMA National Model Aircraft Safety Code? A quote from the General section number 6 it says, "I will not operate models with metal-bladed propellers". Even though it says propellers I assume it applies to rotors also.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: evdreamer

I don't want to sound rude, but doesn't that break the AMA National Model Aircraft Safety Code? A quote from the General section number 6 it says, "I will not operate models with metal-bladed propellers". Even though it says propellers I assume it applies to rotors also.

Nick ~

I would think definately so ! YIKES...![X(] Great maybe for going inverted, and doin' a little weed-eating maybe...?! Something about those blades just doesn't feel right....Or am I the only one thinking so....?

~ Jeff
Old 09-02-2008, 05:02 PM

Not to mention they could not afford to get someone to write a decent description in plain English instead of that translated horrid write up. They look plain dangerous, not that CF blades are not, but still!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:07 PM

I am not real sure I would trust an aluminum blade turning 3K rpms with a breakable bolt keeping it on. [X(]
Old 09-02-2008, 07:08 PM

no way would i buy this product! i agree with all you that this is way to dangerous to put on a helicopter. what were they thinking?
Old 09-02-2008, 09:35 PM

To be endorsed by Karl Childers, mmm-hmmm.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:43 PM

I am not sure, I do not know if this will broke the law of the USA.
But I think it will be at least more safe than wood or carbon fiber, wood will be broken with the rush flying. And carbon fiber is very hard, but alumilum is sofer. It works or not, would you please watch the video first and then make comments, OK?

If an alumilum blade will break the law then forget about it.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:02 AM

ummmmm..........It's in Chinese ?!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:05 PM

CF blades on a heli is bad enough, metal....... Im staying away from. I guess in the quest of trying to make the heli bullet proof, they are also making them very dangerous.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:46 PM

...this has bad idea written all over it... after getting some blades from ebay and having one destroy itself into an arrow, I now know to only trust something that would hold together in the air but able to give and breakaway, rather than blowing up the head on the heli...blades at 3k rpms hitting a stopped object (ground, person, car, shed, etc...) have got to transfer that energy into breaking something somewhere...i'd rather break a $12 set of blades...
Old 09-04-2008, 09:44 PM

I'll take a pair, then I'll sharpen them and demo My 450 to My Mother In Law ! [>:]
Old 09-06-2008, 04:00 PM

ORIGINAL: richmanli

I am not sure, I do not know if this will broke the law of the USA.
But I think it will be at least more safe than wood or carbon fiber, wood will be broken with the rush flying. And carbon fiber is very hard, but alumilum is sofer. It works or not, would you please watch the video first and then make comments, OK?

If an alumilum blade will break the law then forget about it.
Someone over seas has started to market aluminum blades for the HoneyBee King V2, and are pushing the market here (I suspect they are a composite laminated with aluminum). Any rotor blade on a 450 or up will and can cause life threatning injuries or death to bystanders or the operator. That being said, if you were to manufacture a composite rotorblade with THIN aluminum skin (like some of the REAL helicopter blades), this would not be in violation of any rule/law/code, because it technically would be a composite blade. On the subject, I've had X-Treme blades 275mm fail at the root because of design flaw. It about tore the helicopter to shreads, and I watched the seperated blade shoot across the yard....that'll make your skin crawl.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:58 PM

They are no more dangerous than carbon it they hit you, where safety comes into play is metal fatigue. As they flex they work harden causing them to become more brittle. Same reason full scale rotors are life limited. Ill stick to carbons and woodies unless the price is ungodly low on these.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: nitrohog

They are no more dangerous than carbon it they hit you, where safety comes into play is metal fatigue. As they flex they work harden causing them to become more brittle. Same reason full scale rotors are life limited. Ill stick to carbons and woodies unless the price is ungodly low on these.
Personally, I like GOOD plastic blades or woodies, I LOVE CF, but won't use them if I even think there's a chance I'll crash....pricetag is just to high on CF to be trashing 1-2 sets per week...let a lone 1-2 sets per month even.