Notices

New never finished H9 Sundowner F1

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Jeff Denham
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New never finished H9 Sundowner F1

hi all, I've had this bird since early this year, bought it this way , it had a YS 170 4stroke on it I sold the engine so the motivation getting it flying is not there I've got other projects that need attention so I'm going to let this one go, there were a few things on the bird that I felt were not up to my Standards like the rudder so I had taken off the rudder hinges will let the new owner fix this, pulled out all the Servos was Going to install Higher TQ rating ones just little things that need to be addressed for a Great Flying and Fast Bird my Loss is your gain, Asking 280.00$ Firm buyer pays shipping cost and any PayPal fees, I'm in California so if it's going back East or any serious Distance it's going to be greyhound and it will be 150.00$ shipping from building the box to taking it to bus station and getting it on its way safely, it would be insured for 300.00$ if you want more detail pictures and your serious I will provide these for you, thank You for Veiwing and have a great day.

Last edited by Jeff Denham; 10-02-2019 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Jeff Denham
My Feedback: (3)

Default I have the Cowl and the wheel pant

i have those two pieces, the wheel pant had a dent in it when I purchased the dent is gone now sanded and ready for paint Cowl is in perfect condition.its a nice airplane everyone, right now I just can’t give it the attention it needs to get Flying (TO MANY BIRDS)
Old 10-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Slicknova66

Default Sundowner 80

Im interested in this plane plus your not far for me
Originally Posted by Jeff Denham
i have those two pieces, the wheel pant had a dent in it when I purchased the dent is gone now sanded and ready for paint Cowl is in perfect condition.its a nice airplane everyone, right now I just can’t give it the attention it needs to get Flying (TO MANY BIRDS)