Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

how to contact admin

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 03:03 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: how to contact admin

Please remember that it is not permissible to call out other members in the forums over marketplace disputes. Your post has been edited to reflect that.

Your ad was deactivated because you stated in the title and description of your ad that you are selling an E-Revo Brushless Edition. When I reviewed your ad, it because apparent to me that your title and description are not accurate. Just because you upgraded a standard E-Revo with a brushless motor and ESC plus other aftermarket parts, does not make the "Brushless Edition".

No one is saying that you do not have a brushless powered E-Revo, only that it is what Traxxas builds and sells as their Brushless Edition version of the E-Revo. If you would like to post your items for sale on this site, you are required to post them accurately.

Thank you for your understanding
Old 11-15-2011, 08:12 PM
EyeflyRC
My Feedback: (147)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moderator,

An interesting thing happened with an offer I made today. When my offer was posted, it was the only offer listed yet another offer was posted subsequently with a time almost two hours earlier than mine. How could this happen? The seller accepted the first offer which was the asking price and the same as mine so I missed out on a good deal due to this peculiarity.
Thanks,
Andrew

ID Date Amount* Quan Status
647844 11/15/2011 04:23:53 PM $130.00 1 Pending
647828 11/15/2011 03:09:50 PM Private 1 Pending (my offer)
647811 11/15/2011 01:17:41 PM $130.00 1

Old 11-16-2011, 02:14 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

It is hard to say what happened exactly, but it is possible the final buyer posted an offer which somehow became hung up in the system for one reason or another and was not reflected in the ad view. Once that issue was cleared, all offers were then appropriately displayed in the ad. Given all three offers were for the full asking price and the seller accepted the first offer actually submitted, you didn't miss out on buying the item because of the problem, but were presented with the unfortunate original expectation that you submitted the first offer.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:46 AM
chicks5

2 things,

1. I left bad feedback for a guy after he bought a kit and then backed out. He then said he changed his mind and would take the kit after I left negitive feedback. how do I remove the neg. feedback?

2. I sold a kit to a man that left me negitive feedback saying the kit was incomplete. Unknown to him, I had another builder look through these kits I bought to be sure there was nothing missing.This was after I had looked them over to cover my ass and be sure there were no problems such as this one now. We found some had parts missing and were not listed or were listed as uncomplete. I sold him a complete kit and believe he stole parts out of this historic old kit to complete one of his own. I'm a 3 shot a day dibetic and my sugar has been going off the charts with the stress of this. I'm going to return his money and told him to keep the kit. I'm pulling everything off RCU for now. How do I get my feedback repaired? Can it be fixed?
If he continues to haress me, what more can be done? I have banned him from buying anything I sell and asked him to do the same as I think he's a crook.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:43 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

1. You can change the existing feedback you posted by simply posting a new one in its place. The old one will automatically be replaced with the new.

2. All members are fully permitted to post feedback on completed transactions. Unless definitive proof can be provided showing the rating you received is erroneous, we cannot remove it without the other persons consent. If this is not possible, then you should take advantage of the Rebuttal option on the rating you received to state your side of the story so that anyone who reviews your ratings will be able to read both sides of the story and decide for themselves who is telling the truth.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM
chuck l
My Feedback: (17)

ORIGINAL: JWN

Once an ad is archived, it cannot be unarchived.

I have credited your account for the enhancement fee.
Can you help me, the credit never came through. If you need more information to track it down, please let me know.

Chuck

MY ORIGINAL POST #21
I made a mistake by editing one of my archived ads rather than cloning it and paid for the PowerPak. The ad doesn't appear to the general users, but is still in my archive d ads. What must I do to "Unarchive" the ad and not have to pay for the PowerPak again. Ad #733609

Old 12-06-2011, 12:44 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

The credit was posted to your RCU account on November 2. You can verify this by clicking the Accounting tab in the My Market area of the marketplace.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:18 PM
aerobat2

Hello,

Need some help with a rating I received from a purchase I made that went bad, really bad. I made an offer on a kit and the offer was accepted. I sent the money order immediately on 11-16-11 and the seller received it on 11-18-11. The reciept of the money order was confirmed on 11-19-11 by email. I received the kit on 11-25-11. I opened the package immediately to show my wife and daughter this kit that I raved about all week. My first RC kit back in 1972.

The decal was slightly torn and parts were missing. I sent email back to the seller and told him about the missing parts and torn decal. Also, the leading edge and trailing edge for the wing had glue on it. There was wax papr in the kit along with Pins, not tee pins, sewing pins. It appears someone started construction and then too it back apart.

Before I got a response back through email, the seller rated me as POOR. After the email came from RCU notifying me of rating, the seller's response showed up. He accused me of stealing the parts to complete another kit??? I repeatedly told the seller that I do not have another kit. I filed a complaint and wanted my money back and POOR rating removed. I sent the seller an email to ask him to take another look at his pictures in the ad. The pictures in the ad clearly shows wax paper and a pin with a white head and if you look at the plywood sheet, it show where the firewall was missing. The seller responded and said he would send a check and to trash the kit. I received the check and the check is on hold for 5 to 10 days to clear. The seller sent an email wanting me to change his rating from poor to good, I assume. I replied that I would change it once he changed my from poor to good. He refused and said that I was the one who stole from him. I have not closed out the complaint yet.

What else can I do to get my rating changed? I did everything as expected, payment was delivered within three days. Because the kit was incomplete, I get a poor rating in this deal. help...
Old 12-06-2011, 04:02 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

I am sending you a PM because for the time being, I'd like to keep all comments about this situation out of the public eye which I will explain in the PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:02 AM
RacerPaul15
My Feedback: (40)

I was suspended on 12-22-2011 because I am required to upgrade to 'Vendor Status' due to the type of products I offer for sale.(considered resale).

I immediately complied by adding a credit card and upgraded to 'Vendor Stsus'

After many emails and help tickets, I am still not reinstated??/

Email sent today to '[email protected]' follows:

RE: Suspeesion of account racerpaul15

Two unanswered help tickets, third email to you since 12-22-2011 and no response? C'mon Guys!

I have complied with the Moderator's request that I add a credit card and upgrade my account to Vendo Status and still I am not reinstated???

I realize this is the holiday week but I complied immediately and emailed you on 12-22-2011

PLEASE REINSTATE MY ADS AND POSTING PRIVELEDGES

I am a long time loyal member and do not desrve to be ignored.

Thank You... looking forward to your response.

Paul Hubert
racerpaul15
Old 01-11-2012, 04:56 AM
chuck l

ORIGINAL: JWN

Once an ad is archived, it cannot be unarchived.

I have credited your account for the enhancement fee.

John,
I sent you a PM a couple of days ago on this, but haven't heard anything back. This is what I sent.
Chuck

************************************************** *****************************************
John,

Could you submit the refund to my credit card? I was going to use it for another plane I was selling, but didn't use the credit. My user name is chuck l and the amount is $15.25. If you need more information, please let me know.

Chuck

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Chuck,
Sorry for the confusion. We only posted the credit to your RCU account based on your previous several months listing activity figuring you would be using it again shortly. If you would prefer a refund to your credit card, I can submit a request to our accounting department.

Thank you,
John
RCUniverse.com

quote:

ORIGINAL: chuck l

Thanks for the quick response to my question regarding the the AMEX credit. I'm a little confused, I thought the credit would go back to the credit card, which it didn't. How do I get this money back?

Chuck

The credit was posted to your RCU account on November 2. You can verify this by clicking the Accounting tab in the My Market area of the marketplace.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:56 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

Chuck,
I have sent a refund request to our accounting department. They usually get these things cleared out within a day or two.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:23 PM
chuck l

John,

Thank you, I will watch for it.

Chuck
Old 01-11-2012, 03:03 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

I just received an update stating the refund has been posted to your credit card. It may take 24-48 hours for your CC issuer to show it complete on your statement.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:13 PM
chuck l

John,

I just got the confirmation from Megan also.

Chuck
Old 02-08-2012, 12:49 PM
dlobmwm3
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you all considered allowing the forum to exist on Tapatalk via all the smart phones?
Old 02-08-2012, 01:19 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

That may be possible in the future. Right now we're working hard to resolve the recent spat of performance issues as well as a long overdue update/upgrade to the forum. We will keep your suggestion in mind however once the current projects have been completed.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:31 PM
TexasAirBoss
My Feedback: (22)

The seller of an item ignored my offer of $145, (the full asking price) and then the next day accepted some other offer. Why is the allowed? Wy aren't things sold on a first come first served basis ? I missed a really rare kit that I have been looking for for 6 years and I am very upset.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:19 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

Hello,
I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

Please remember that sellers are allowed to choose whom they sell to and for whatever reason they decide. This is clearly stated on the offer verification email you received when you posted your offer to the seller.

The site is setup in this manner so that sellers can run their ads as they see best.

It appears the seller accepted an offer from a member who lives closer to him which undoubtedly lowers his cost of shipping.

Please also remember we do not permit reports against specific members in the forums. For this reason, your ad has been edited to remove the ad #.

Thank you,
Old 03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
crashandburnnitro

HI This crashandburnnitro and I just posted a ad and I did not want 2 ads of the same thing! I dont even know how that happen unless I clicked on smoething I was not suppost to do! I have a bill of 44 bucks and did not think it would of costed that much for the 1 ad I thought I had put up! So what I have to do to remove the ad and get my account back to 1 ad cost!?!? Thank you
Old 03-14-2012, 09:58 AM
JWN
Community Moderators

If you see an error when you submit an ad, please do not click Refresh or Back and Submit again as this will result in additional ad submissions. Instead, go first to the My Ads page and verify your ad has been submitted. If it has not, click Post Ad, then Resume and you will see your unsubmitted ad listed and awaiting you to resubmit it. In this way, you will not receive multiple charges for what you intended to be a single ad submission.

Your account has been credited for the second ad and that ad has been deactivated.

Thank you for your continued support of RCUniverse.com
Old 04-06-2012, 07:45 PM
crashandburnnitro

I clicked once to post the add and it did it again, posted 2 of the same, what am i doing wrong??? can we have that fixed Again!!!! sorry, crashandburnnitro thank you and also when do you credit my card????

Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 AM
JWN
Community Moderators

The site, even in error, cannot create two ads from a single click. Your ad post history indicates you clicked submit twice, 18 seconds apart.

Your credit card has not been charged for either ad so I was able to simply issue a credit to your RCU account to prevent your credit card from being charged twice. I have deactivated the second ad.

Please remember that because you create these items with the intention of selling them, you must list your ad as ProSeller.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:32 AM
crashandburnnitro

hey I did it again double adds and I have been reloading it cuz it said error so I reloaded it and it gave me double add, that's what I am doing wrong, sorry, can you fix this one last time, I think I found my mistake I was making, "DO NOT RELOAD IT" thank you very much.
also how I go to that commercial category to place adds? Thanks again. 
Old 05-13-2012, 08:33 PM
chillymostly
My Feedback: (19)

hey JWN, im having a bit of an issue. I credited my account $10 but it is not showing up on my account. I have the paypal recite if you need it.