Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

New East RC Radio Components

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Tweek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New East RC Radio Components

East R/C now manufactures a machined aluminum program roller for the DX8 & DX18 Spektrum transmitters. This new menu wheel replaces the stock plastic scroll wheel in your transmitter with a robust metal component. We've been manufacturing metal radio components since 2008, and are in the process of adding more models to the parts lineup. These are machined in our own CNC manufacturing facility in Zebulon NC. All of our latest revision roller buttons are now "knurled" at both ends as well.

These new rollers are in addition to others offered by East RC for fitment in the DX6i, DX3s, DX3R, JR x9303/xp9303, JR x9503, JR 9503, DSX9, PCM9x, PCM9xII, Graupner MX-22 & "s", and Graupner MX-24 & "s" models. This is a common part to brake in the original plastic form.

You can find these at www.EastRC.org , click on "Shop Online", and select "- Radio: Aluminum Upgrade Menu Wheel: DX8" from the menu.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:05 AM
Tweek

Default RE: New East RC Radio Components

Here's a few pics of the trim tabs in the mfg process, in the trim tab holder, and installed in a DX8.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37767.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1815190   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch97653.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1815192  
Attached Images  
Old 07-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Electrostreak

I keep seeing posts out on the web the East R/C is getting complaints about not shipping product and that the products that are shipped are not made well. Also on the Flying Giants website, guys were saying East RC was taking deposits from people and not delivering, and maybe East R/C is bankrupt. 

Check this link: http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72100

Anyone have any news?

Thanks!

Old 07-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Tweek

Another bogus post from someone (you know who you are, with your post #1, hahahaha) trying to cause trouble. All the posts you're seeing are from you under multiple aliases. One person on a website said they had made a deposit with EastRC about 3 years ago on an airframe, but when we contacted them both direct (PM) on the website and direct email to find out who they were to see if they were somehow overlooked...nothing.

Right. East RC has always answered their emails and has no complaints. If you think you do have an issue, email us at [email protected].

Old 07-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Electrostreak

Tweek, are you East RC?  I see on the web that East RC and Scootworks have the same physical address and the pictures of your machining equipment on the EastRC.org website have Scootworks written on them. 

So is East RC just Scootworks?  I went to the BBB website and Scootworks has an F rating, with complaints stemming from not delivering what people ordered and paid for, and not honoring warranties. 

Also I came across a site Scootworks.co that raises a lot of concerns. Is any of this true?