Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sprint 2 drift, or flux?

Im looking for my first drifter. Im stuck between getting the sprint 2 flux or sprint 2 drift. Im new to RC drifting so im not sure what to get. Is there any other good starter drift cars?
    -Thanks Ross

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Sprint 2 drift, or flux?

I got my sprint 2 sport '69 mustang almost a week ago. I am a noob too and I think it drifts really wel right out of the box. I am happy I must say. Pending on how things go when I get around to doing some upgrades, will define my where I go from there. Best of luck.
    Traxxas 1/16 Rally
    HPI Sprint 2 1969 Mustang
    MST MS01D

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

if you are beginner to this hobby I suggest you to go for this one. I am newbie to this hobby and I brought this from an online site. this has a 4WD system and a Powerful RC 540 motor. I am sure you will like it.

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Adam, if the guy said he could afford a Sprint 2 Flux, he can do much better than the flying fish.

To the OP, consider this...if you buy a drifter, it will not be cheap or easy to use it for grip. If you buy a grip car, it will be quite easy to make it drift acceptably without major changes. You won't be going to any RC drift shows with it, but it will give you a taste. Therefore, I suggest you get a regular grip car, not a dedicated drifter, and a set of drift wheels/tires you can put on when you want some sideways action. If you then decide to get serious about drifting, you will only have to buy a coupleof parts (springs, etc) to bring it close to the standard of the dedicated drift cars and maybe try a competition or two. Til then, stick with a normal RC, don't limit yourself when you don't need to.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator