Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

Good Video Editing Software at a low price

Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 AM
apvte3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Video Editing Software at a low price

Hi guys, I'm an absolute beginner in video editing. I have widows 8 and xp platforms. I am looking to edit my daughter's soccer games for on line sportworx and gotsoccer. I am looking for something user friendly that also does audio. I was given an advice from a friend of mine to purchase the Adobe Premiere Elements but it's a little expensive to me. Could you advice some other software with similar functionalities but at lower price. I have read a review for Pinnacle Studio 16 which seems good enough but on a quite lower price (about $60). What would you advice?

Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 PM
LarryV

Default RE: Good Video Editing Software at a low price

I have used all the Pinnacle Studio programs since 10 and have been very satisfied with all of tem. I would say its the best.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:56 AM
apvte3

LarryV, thanks a lot but I think to try the Cyberlink PowerDirector because I've read some good reviews about its performance and features and what's more important to me, the lower price (about $49). I'll write after the trial...
Old 04-13-2013, 07:09 AM
1320Fastback

Sony Movie Studio is pretty cheap. Then entry version anyways.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudio
Old 04-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Gearhead8
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: 1320Fastback

Sony Movie Studio is pretty cheap. Then entry version anyways.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudio
Sony Movie Studio is a perfect start.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:16 AM
pattycake

Have you tried AppGeeker MTS MOV Converter($35)? its an excellent program that does a fine job at encoding/edit video files. It allows you merge/split, crop, trim, add effect, watermark, etc.
Of course, It can convert videos to pretty much any type of file: AVI, MP4, MOV, MTS, FLV, MPEG2,etc.
I am using it on my computer. Although it is not a very preofessinal/powerful utility, it is enough for a basic video editing.
Still, it is worth a try.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:11 PM
ArianaGrande

pattycake
's software is not good, after a detailed search, I found this free mts to avi converter is better.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Luci93

This thread simply reminds me of the meeting with my Russian friend we had yesterday, where he explained the word "khalyava". So "khalyava" means the process when you get something for free: one free chocolate instead of one in a supermarket or a possibility to watch the movie for free.

So now I am coming here and ask: why do you need to pay for something when simply you may use it for free? Simply just browse this site for more information regarding free online video editors and that's it. For "khalyava", yes.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:42 PM
May21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suggest WinX Video Converter, see its price below. It's named as a converter but it can also edit videos such as cutting, trimming, cropping, adding subtitles etc. and compress edited videos without quality loss. Quite easy-to-use. You may have a try.

They're right now giving away free license here, you can drop a visit and find solutions to 4K video errors you encounter by the way: https://www.winxdvd.com/convert-4k-video/4k-video-errors-and-solutions.htm?ttref=21ytb4k-may-rcu-post

WinX Video Converter Price

The following users liked this post:
Luci93 (10-09-2021)
Old 04-20-2022, 11:01 AM
turbinefancy
My Feedback: (4)

For free video editing software can't beat Davinci Resolve. Professional grade, no catch.