Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
 does anybody know? reflex question! >

does anybody know? reflex question!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

does anybody know? reflex question!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anybody know? reflex question!

im making a indoor/ outdoor flier out of my reflex, but am curious as to the max range of the reflex. anyone know? thanks chris
Old 12-04-2008, 10:33 PM
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: does anybody know? reflex question!

Not sure what you mean by the range, which would be limited by the radio and receiver.

If you mean flying time, I see that the Reflex from Hobby-Lobby uses a 3S 800mah pack and weighs 13oz. My own experience with a foamie plane just a bit heavier, with a 3S 1000mah pack is that the plane will use from 80-110 mah per minute, depending on what you are doing, so you could probably plan on flying your Reflex for 5-10 minutes on the recommended pack.

Hope this helps !!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:12 PM

Default RE: does anybody know? reflex question!

that does help some, however by range i meant that i need to know how far the reflex can travel from the radio. im turning the reflex, an air hogs rc helicopter, into a 3 channel plane. but needed to know the range that it has so that i can decide if i want to make it a slow, mostly indoor flier, or a bit faster outdoor flier. thanks, chris