Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Forum questions or problems
 Full Member Details prob.. >

Full Member Details prob..

Community
Search
Notices
Forum questions or problems Post any questions about how to use the forum or any bugs/problems you may be having in this forum.

Full Member Details prob..

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 01:56 AM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Member Details prob..

Hi, whenever I go to click "Full Member Details" under someone's profile it says I need to register. Last time I checked I'm registered What's up?

Thanks,
Old 01-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Full Member Details prob..

make sure you are logged in on the "main" non forum part of the site. go to http://www.rcuniverse.com and make sure it shows your username in the top right panel. if not you must login there as well as your main site cookie got toasted
Old 01-24-2004, 03:48 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh wierd... I'm not signed in... But I'm still posting. wierd... Thanks..I think.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are 2 distinct components to our site. the main site is the "non forum" part where we have one cookie to track your member id and the forum side is another to track your forum member id. It is possible for you to be logged in on the forum and not the remainder of the site if a cookie got corrupted. This would explain why you can post but not do the other functions where you hit the register screen.

Make sure it shows you logged in on the main site homepage. If it does and it still blows you out then let me know. it is a browser config error of some kind we have to troubleshoot with you then

marc