Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

T12K Telemetry

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 07:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T12K Telemetry

I am using a T12K transmitter with a R3008SB receiver but am struggling to work out how to get any telemetry from the receiver shown on the Tx. At a basic level I thought that by default the very minmum shown on the Tx would be the Rx battery voltage, but this stubbornly shows 0v.

Have I somewhow managed to switch off the telemetry function, or is there something I need to do to switch it on?

Old 04-28-2021, 01:24 PM

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts

Page 80 of the manual.

Make sure the RX is linked in the T-FHSS mode
Make sure telemetry is elected as ACT in the same menu
Cycle power after confirming telemetry is selected as active.
Old 04-28-2021, 02:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the reply. I had been looking at the telemetry section of the manual, which hadn't helped with my problem. As it happens, I only use T-FHSS mode, and on checking the SYSTEM menu, telemetry was already elected as ACT, and the screen was showing the ID of the receiver.

I did read in that section though that after selecting a new model, you should re-link the receiver, so I tried that and everything now seems to be as I would expect, so many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.