Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Modded Axial 32 Savage hill climb

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 07:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Modded Axial 32 Savage hill climb

here is a video of a modded Axial 32, the video is long but worth watching, at the end of the video we do some top end runs and you can see what this 32 can do... Anyways let me know what you think

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...01849910154753
Old 09-19-2006, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Modded Axial 32 Savage hill climb

Looks pretty fast, especially when considering the weight.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:59 PM

Yeah, that is way fast for a 13lb Savage. I love the power that your Axial is producing. I'm curious to know how fast your Savage is going when you use your speed trap vid clocking.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd like to know the top speed as well... But the top speed is not what impresses me with this engine actualy.. I like this mill for its instant power and touruqe, this motor seems to accelerate extremely hard and seems to not be affected by much, she pulls thru anything without losing much RPM, she seems to go just as fast on tall grass as she does on concrete, we're hill climbing a 13LB truck running a 19/47 and temping 240's ... .. And the throttle response is NOW, theres no delay or hesitation, its just right there.... It wheelies so hard that the truck will flip over so hard that it will richochet off its lid and double cartwheel forward ( I caught that on video) In this vid all the wheelies were using approx 1/4 throttle, any more and it flips violently ...IMO this motor could beat in a parking lot race, but off roading and climbing she going to be pretty tough to outdo

Anyways thanks for the compliments guys...
Old 09-19-2006, 10:45 PM

Awesome video. Awesome engine, indeed.