Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
 glitch is a bitch >

glitch is a *****

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

glitch is a *****

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 08:39 PM
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default glitch is a *****

Get this, my corona 120 has no glitches when the radio and the heli are turned on. when I run the electic motor, Still NO GLITCHES. when I do a range check, Still NO GLITCHS. BUT AS SOON AS I WORK THE CYCLIC CONTROL, THE THROTTLE GLITCHES LIKE CRAZY. Even if I stop working the Cyclic Servos, The Glitches keep jolting the throttle, until I turn everything off, then when I turn the radio and heli back on again, everything is calm until I move the Cyclic servos. Is it Possible that one or both of the cyclic servos are going bad and causing the glitches? I installed a deans antenna as per instructions (didn't Help) and Im running a Mega 16/15/3 brushless motor with a Pheniox 35 ESC and 11.1v 2100 mAh Lipo battery pack. Any Ideas........[]
Old 10-11-2004, 05:20 AM

Default RE: glitch is a *****

Is the antenna routed next to the cyclic servo leads?
Old 10-11-2004, 09:26 AM

my Antenna is at least 6 inches away from everything electrical.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:10 PM

Hmm, very intresting....

Do you think there might be a problem with the BEC?
Old 10-11-2004, 11:05 PM

Everyone whom has had the same problem has been suggesting to me to switch to the Berg Glitch proof R/C Receiver, So Im going to try that and post my results, but thanks for all your help guys, Lets see what happens next............
Old 10-11-2004, 11:40 PM

berg is almost glitch proof. I love mine (3 of them, 2 5channel and 1 6channel) I will not use anything else on a heli. when it gets swamped, what it does is slow down the control until it gets clear signal. (like when someone turns on a radio on your freq) at least give you chance to yell out. it did the same when my crystal start to go bad. eventually I had to replace the crystal. but again, gave me chance to get back in control and land.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:25 AM

Askman, before I order the berg receiver, I just want your opinion on something. I had just given the Heli's li-poly battery pack and the Transmitter a full charge, Then when I tried to turn everything on, the servos and throttle went crazy and raced the motor, It looked like a little bit more than just a glitch problem. Do you think it could be a defective CC speedcontrol? Im confussed right now not sure if it's the receiver or speedcontrol.......