Community
Search
Notices

Hangar 9 Funtana S90 with OS 1.00 engine, ARF flyable

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hangar 9 Funtana S90 with OS 1.00 engine, ARF flyable

Also for sale is my well flown Funtana S90, with OS 1.00 engine.. This one is high time but in pretty good shape. Some hangar rash, such as the right aileron outboard tip is crushed, needs small balsa and covering repair, and a few small holes on the bottom of the Horizontal stabs, see pics.. Also a 1" puncture in the right fuselage area below the H-stab, but an easy fix. Comes with all extensions and HiTec 635 servoes on all flight controls, 5 each. Throttle servo included. No receiver. The fuselage belly was strengthened with ply sheets in the landing gear area, then can foam applied to stiffen whole structure. Other than that, she's in good condition, and ARF, but a bit dusty. Both wing bottom surfaces in great shape (see pics). Overall condition a 6 on 10 scale. This is the perfect "warm up" bird for any expert flyer.. good condition, cheep. a few small repairs and some cleaning, and you have a very nice looking sound flyer!! Engine has fair compression, though could use a new ring, but ran good last time I ran it. I did buy a ring for it once, but its AWOL in the crap I've got..

Do not want to ship, as shipping + crating would be 100 bucks plus, local pickup free. And I'll drive up to 3 hours one way for $20 to deliver if you want to meet up.. Please see my other auctions, including one of these 70" Funtanas S90 in new in box condition!!!!. Can combine auctions and delivery for the right price and buyer!! Ask questions and see my other listings!