CARF MXS Rob Holland Edition ARF- New!

Community
Search
Notices

CARF MXS Rob Holland Edition ARF- New!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 03:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default CARF MXS Rob Holland Edition ARF- New!

New, unassembled CARF MXS Rob Holland Edition kit. 40% (approx) size Unlimited aerobat. All composite, painted. Beautiful! The design of this aircraft is such that the servos are all in the center of the airplane to have a perfect C.G. It uses bell cranks and carbon fiber control rods. Very high tech. See CARF website for more info. https://carf-models.com/en/products/...3-52c83342c39f

Engine size: 150cc to 175cc
Wingspan: 114"
Weight: 35-37lbs.

NOTE: The firewall has been drilled, but engine not installed (that's as far as I got) Can easily be reversed by epoxying hardwood plugs into the holes if needed. (they MAY fit your engine anyways).

ALSO: This kit does NOT come with an assembly manual. There isn't one. I have repeatedly asked CARF and they never made one. Assembly seems pretty straight forward. There are 3 others in the US that have assembled these and they are more than willing to help you.

Way to big to ship (I don't have original boxes)

Includes REVOC custom wing bags! ($400 value)

Airframe alone sells today for $3800 from CARF. THIS IS A GOOD DEAL!

I have a power plant system for this if you're interested for an additional cost. I also have the spec'd Savox SB-2290SG servos if interested, also for additional cost.

I live in the NE Denver area.

Need more pics or info? Please request, I will be happy to oblige.