Community
Search
Notices

Traxxas T-Maxx with new 3.3 for trade

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 03:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas T-Maxx with new 3.3 for trade

I have a traxxas tmaxx I am looking to trade. Mainly looking for an mini e revo rtr or a mini 8ight buggy or truggy. This tmaxx has a new unbroken in 3.3 motor. It has an electric start with it also which has an old electric motor with it that will need replaced. The motor doesn't have enough power to turn the motor over. The wiring for that could use being replaced but can still work with holding the pos wire to the motor. Other then that this is ready to go. Has the old school 27mhz radio and receiver going with it. Has a rechargeable battery in the truck(no charger adapter with it) and in the ezstart that isn't very old. Serious trades please and have info and pics. We each pay our own shipping if a deal is made. Will sell also and buyer pays shipping

Last edited by tyhodge07; 08-21-2018 at 03:57 AM.