Search
Notices

Sebart mythos s 125 e

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 09:01 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sebart mythos s 125 e

Went through some deep thinking before I posted this ad. I have deeply divided feelings about selling this airplane. However life issues mean that I do not fly near as much as I want to and you can only fly one plane at a time. I got a good deal on an Extreme Flight Vanquish 2M so I can still do the type of flying that the Mythos does so well.
Anyway. Up for sale is a Sebart Mythos S 125 E. I rate the condition at 9.5 for function and 8.5 for appearance. Plane will be receiver ready.
Has a Power Box electronic switch/regulator with 2, 900Mah 2s batteries. This setup will power the servos and receiver for about 15 flights before recharging.
Has a Hacker A60-7S motor and a YEP 120 amp ESC. This is setup for 8S and there is a Y connection in the wiring with EC-3 connectors so 2, 4S batteries plug in with no adapters needed. There is a Deans type safety connector in series with the battery to ESC wiring. The motor will not run unless the plug is in the socket. Depending on batteries there will be 8 to 12 mins of flight. YMMV by throttle/vertical climb use.
Equipped with OG JR servos. 8411 on ailerons and rudder and 3421 on elevators.
Nearly all the original hardware was replaced with better quality. Lots of aluminum locknuts and some titanium bolts. Has a Gator RC vented spinner for better motor cooling. The original plastic main wheels were replaced with aluminum ones from Maxx products.
Comes with OEM foil/bubble wrap wing bags with a slot for the wing joiner tube.
The stabs can be removed by taking out 2 screws and disconnecting the servo lead for each side.
There are a few scuffs on the Oracover and some scratches on the bottom of the cowl. Also some of the white paint flaked off the canopy.
Included is the Sebart manual and instructions for the ESC. Also comes with the programming card for the ESC.
71 inch wingspan, 75 inch length. Full specs at Sebart.it or Sebart USA. The Mythos 125 is excellent for pattern flight and sport flying.
There is about $2,000 invested in this airplane and it's unlikely that you can buy the JR servos now.
Willing to split the cost of shipping with the buyer. PayPal.
I am not always near a computer so it might be a while before I can answer questions.
Old 09-13-2020, 07:51 PM

Default Offer

Hello Sr I make offer for you $750 pay now or trade for my new Align Trex 500XL súper combo with Radio included ready to fly.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:14 AM

PM sent to rtradari
Old 09-17-2020, 04:51 PM

Sale pending