Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers
Parkzone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RC Plane >

Parkzone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RC Plane

Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Parkzone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RC Plane

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 09:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Parkzone Ultra Micro T-28 Trojan RC Plane

I consider this to be the best Ultra Micro RC Plane ever made. It flies really well without AS3X or any other special stuff like that.

Note: I have had this plane for about three years now and even after you are well past the learning phase, this can still be a lot of fun. The message is intended for the new RC folks that you aren't wasting money by buying this as a second or third plane/aileron trainer

http://youtu.be/JQ6xSUyOCDs
Old 12-08-2014, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought one of those as my second plane intending to teach myself to fly using ailerons. Unfortunately for me, it handles every bit as I would have expected a larger warbird to fly, minus the ability to handle wind very well (what can you expect from a plane weighing little over an ounce?). I think it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun for me when I get my airplane skills up a little. I only just got into the planes this year looking for something a little different from my helicopters.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:38 PM

You made the right choice! Just give is some time and you will be loving RC Planes so much you will forget about your heli's by the time Spring rolls around!

GB
Old 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM

Here is another look at the UM T-28 with landing gear. It truly is a great little plane and is FUN!

https://youtu.be/cuBeCLn64Ns