Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Covering Match for Fun Tiger G-200 >

Covering Match for Fun Tiger G-200

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Covering Match for Fun Tiger G-200

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Covering Match for Fun Tiger G-200

I'm looking to match the covering color / maker for the TT Fun Tiger G-200. So far I've had no luck through any hobby store. They just don't know.
Your help needed. I may need to just do a visual match but thought someone here might have the answer.

[email protected]

Thanks!

WJM
Old 01-09-2015, 04:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Many ARF manufacturers do ot use covering from what sources easily available to us in the States.

I would suggest that you contact your ARF's supplier and ask for assistance.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom:
I have been in contact with US and Europe TT online. Nothing but more referrals to the other. I've made contact with Horizon and others, they no longer handle Thunder Tiger products as of 1/1/15. I'm at a stand still. I'm thinking I just need to haul the thing to all hobby stores within 100 miles and compare. (2) Already matched and purchased one monocote I thought would match....it doesn't. I don't want to keep doing that then returning. I just thought someone out there would have had to do this when repairing one of their own.

I'm still looking.

WJM
Old 01-10-2015, 01:24 PM
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

TT?? Not sure who made the ARF for them. Horizon uses Ultra and Tower uses Mono. I started using the covering sold through Hobby King and it has different colors but also has the normal colors to match mono and ultra. Pull up Hobby King and see what they have. I have only heard of one hobby shop stocking it but I'm sure shop owners have been hearing the good things about it and may have some in stock?