Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 ARF Scale Jet Wren 75 >

ARF Scale Jet Wren 75

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ARF Scale Jet Wren 75

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARF Scale Jet Wren 75

Would really appreciate the help from all if you could orient me in what a great first scale jet (ARF) would be for a WREN 75... It would have to be an easy flyer as well as being able to takeoff and land off a grass field (250ft useable ground)...

Please help!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 02:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ARF Scale Jet Wren 75

ORIGINAL: toto_sal

Would really appreciate the help from all if you could orient me in what a great first scale jet (ARF) would be for a WREN 75... It would have to be an easy flyer as well as being able to takeoff and land off a grass field (250ft useable ground)...

Please help!!!
It has not been released yet.... but Modellbau USA has an F86D designed for that size. There are a few of us waiting to see how it looks, etc, but should be the right size and weight [8D]

Another option is the Cermark F16J.

Aeroloft has a T2 Buckeye kit that is said to fly great on an MW 54 Mk-2, so the 75 would be REALLY nice, but it is a kit.

Good Luck!
Greg
Old 03-17-2011, 02:47 PM

Thanks Greg... will wait and see with MBA... Have their Tornado on the bench ready to be built and I will be also using another W75 on this model...
Old 03-17-2011, 10:26 PM
My Feedback: (17)

The Global Jet F-4 Skyray would be suitable as well, I have one with a P60 but a wren 75 would give it a bit more punch at take off without compromising the overall weight.
It is perfect for small fields as well being very easy to land.

If you prefer building then the Avonds Rafale is very good too.

Florent