Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

trex pitch

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 10:04 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trex pitch

ok when i use a pitch guage the instructions say 0 deg at low stick now i have my pitch curve low value set at 10 do i measure low end pitch there or do i take the pich curve all the way back to zero.

tim
Old 03-20-2006, 10:19 AM

Default RE: trex pitch

Your question is a little confusing. Use periods or commas or something.

If you're trying to get 0 degrees of pitch at low stick you have to make you pitch curve start with the value that gives you 0 degrees of pitch. On my rex I have 0 degrees of pitch at 50%(half stick for idle ups). So in order to get 0 degrees of pitch at low stick for normal mode that pitch curve starts at 50. Going with that some people like a few degrees of negative pitch at low stick in normal mode. For that you'd just start the curve at say 35-40%.

Best way to make setting up pitch curves is set it up with a 0-25-50-75-100 curve with the stick at half way.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:33 AM

Tim
periods commas or SOMETHING bit rude answer considering post counts
go with what you got in normal,stunt 1 or what ever idle up make that 10 zero which will get slight neg.pitch,... I take it that you are a beginer at this Tim go slow the Trex WILL reward you,
Bob
Old 03-24-2006, 12:58 PM

lol. If anyone took that as rude I apologize, it was just a suggestion. Sometimes it helps if punctuation marks are used when asking a question. I wasn't sure what exactly he was asking because I couldn't tell what part of his explanation the question pertained to.

And post count doesn't mean anything. You don't know what experience I have or don't have. Alan Szabo could sign up and start telling someone how to piro-flip with his first post. Not trying to be a dick just saying you shouldn't jack on somebody because they have a low post count.

Anyways I gave what I think was helpful info for what I thought he was asking. Sorry I tried to help.
Old 03-24-2006, 01:26 PM

That's very true Turbo, I agree 100%.

I didn't think what you said was particularly rude, because I was l left confused after reading the question too. ;-)

To be honest, I couldn't decipher CrocEnd's response any more than the initial question, so I don't think you have anything to apologize for Turbo.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:39 PM
My Feedback: (61)

Check this link out http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491558 there are a lot of set up vidieos that may help you