Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
 QUESTION ABOUT VENDETTA BUGGY VS. STADIUM TRUCK >

QUESTION ABOUT VENDETTA BUGGY VS. STADIUM TRUCK

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

QUESTION ABOUT VENDETTA BUGGY VS. STADIUM TRUCK

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: QUESTION ABOUT VENDETTA BUGGY VS. STADIUM TRUCK

That is a skinny ramp you should get a bigger one. Nice video by the way.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: QUESTION ABOUT VENDETTA BUGGY VS. STADIUM TRUCK

OK, I went to my "somewhat" LHS, Norcal hobbies and I picked up the silver/ yellow ST, 2 lipos, deans ultras, Paid the roar fees so I could run on the track. I didnt have the right tools with me to convert over to the deans to run the lipos, so I charged up the stock 650mah (GARBAGE) pack and hit the track. Loved it. Ran about 2 laps and that stock pack went dead, so I bought a 1100 ( a little better) But I was very anxious to get home and get the lipos done the right way. But while I was there it was alot of fun, and although its a little over an hour away with no traffic, I still will be a somewhat regular there. I love the idea of an indoor 1/18th scale carpet track for offroaders. And they are in the process of collecting dirt to build an outdoor dirt track also. Id say about half way through the second pack my wheel falls straight off. So I look into it and I got to say, the design of how the wheels are held on holds alot to be desired. I mean cmon, a tapped screw going into a plastic hub? Anyway I guess this is very common and the fix is longer, wider screws. So I replaced those and so far so good. Anyway I just realized Im rambling and its 4 am so Ill wrap it up. Got home, installed the deans/ and lipo, and WOW!!! This thing hauls. Stock motor, stock gearing, 1320 2c lipo. And aside from the speed this is by far one of the best built rcs ive had. I can wait to get used to the track and see how I can hold up against the pros. Thanks for all the suggestions, it helped alot with what vendetta I wanted to get, and I know now I made the right choice!