Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

i love the mini lst

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 05:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default i love the mini lst

i got a mini lst in a trade today. i wrapped the chassis and electronics i plastic wrap so i could drive it outside in the snow. we had freezing rain a day ago, so the snow is crusty and the truck can drive ontop. i was surprized how well the stock tires did on ice and snow. i was even more surprized as to the speed of the truck(it is box stock) it is the 1st rc that i have run that was faster than i had hoped for. easily as quick as my rusty witha 20t motor.
i do worry that at some point i will have to replace the diffs(mostly cause it cost so much) but untill that happens im going to love this little truck.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i love the mini lst

Losi makes some pretty fun vehicles. My Mini Baja is going to be even more fun when I stick a Novak Mongoose in it.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i love the mini lst

Lots of fun. I broke a rear diff. for the diff problem I am going to get a metal ring and pinion gear from amainhobbies that is stock on the mlst2. That should fix it for a while.

Get dish wheels and lock you center diff!