Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Street-ish Losi mini Desert Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street-ish Losi mini Desert Buggy

So I finally got my wife to give the nod on the buggy but I cant touch it till xmas!!!!. Im a mainly street/baseball fieldish guy. Does anyone know enough about these lil guys yet to know what is adjustable/ what kinda suspension/tire setup I can go with or what is even offered.?? I just liked it cuz it was a bit longer which made it just a hair bigger. It was pretty sweet when my LHS guy let me rip his around. Anyway any thoughts?? I wanna have the parts here by xmas but have zero clue on this one
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 PM

Default RE: Street-ish Losi mini Desert Buggy

1) check out the Losi website www.losi.com for a complete listing of factory option parts and accesories, and would answer any basic questions onyour particular car
2) there is already at least one recent/current/similar discussion here in which all your questions should be answerd
[and you should have posted this there, as there is no need to start an additional topic for the same vehicle]
3) in the future, if you ask less vague questions it's a lot easier to get answers

enjoy your christmas present
Old 12-11-2009, 10:40 AM

Ofcourse Ive already been on there website. I know about the other thread on the buggy. Its completly different thread different topic. In my eyes my post isnt to vague. It was an honest question with an answer that was less than worth reading. If you didnt have a decnt answer then why did you even reply. Honestly I was just looking for some dirrection. A lil help as Im new to minis but all you did was tell me how my post was wrong. I really hope than this forum isnt one of those types of forums where you cant post somthing simple and that would be helpfull to another without having a person like you throw in pointless words. Anyway I guess Ill go on the other thread and see if I can get a response from a person that is actually willing to help not just try and knock sumone down a notch or 2.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 AM

ORIGINAL: chevyy1212

Ofcourse Ive already been on there website. I know about the other thread on the buggy. Its completly different thread different topic. In my eyes my post isnt to vague. It was an honest question with an answer that was less than worth reading. If you didnt have a decnt answer then why did you even reply. Honestly I was just looking for some dirrection. A lil help as Im new to minis but all you did was tell me how my post was wrong. I really hope than this forum isnt one of those types of forums where you cant post somthing simple and that would be helpfull to another without having a person like you throw in pointless words. Anyway I guess Ill go on the other thread and see if I can get a response from a person that is actually willing to help not just try and knock sumone down a notch or 2.
I was not trying to "knock you down a notch or 2," and I was the guy responding with help in the other thread (because I've had one of these since before they came out), but what I was pointing out that you didn't ask anything that hasn't been discussed already and so (other than you being another new guy) that this was a duplicate and very vague thread you started, and if you had looked at the Losi website, to which I gave you a link, your questions about adjustability and parts availability would have been answered and if you had read the other thread on the car here the rest would have been as well. I was trying to lead you to water and you're not wanting to drink. If you have a specific question, it's a lot easier to get an answer.

Have a great day - just cool down, it does no good getting angry,and enjoy the resources readily available.