Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Cessna 195

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 12:27 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cessna 195

Today I did the maiden flight on the Cessna 195. It flew as good as it looks. I can not say one negative thing about the plane. Loops,rolls,spins and hammerheads were great. The DLE 30 has plenty of power for this plane. Flies scale with about 1/4 throttle. With full flaps deployed, my plane had very little tendency to balloon. I will say this plane will float a long way on landing. The flaps really help slow the plane for landing. I am very happy with this plane and those of you that have this plane will be happy. If you are on the fence about buying this plane, go for it. You will not be dissapointed. Looking forward to the next flight.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89454.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1400443   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96820.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1400444   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yd82151.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1400445   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bu58586.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1400446  
Old 03-18-2010, 06:05 AM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hellcat716,

The plane looks nice and so does your weather. The day of a maiden flight is always a good feeling of accomplishment to a modeler. I had looked at this plane as my next project but decided to get the 50cc S2 cub. Hopefully it will be here within the next month. I wanted something a little bigger this time around. Congrates on the maiden.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:33 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hellcat716

Today I did the maiden flight on the Cessna 195. It flew as good as it looks. I can not say one negative thing about the plane. Loops,rolls,spins and hammerheads were great. The DLE 30 has plenty of power for this plane. Flies scale with about 1/4 throttle. With full flaps deployed, my plane had very little tendency to balloon. I will say this plane will float a long way on landing. The flaps really help slow the plane for landing. I am very happy with this plane and those of you that have this plane will be happy. If you are on the fence about buying this plane, go for it. You will not be dissapointed. Looking forward to the next flight.

Glad to hear the first flights went well! The airplane looks very nice in the air, I am sure you will be enjoying it for a long time to come.

Mark
Old 03-18-2010, 04:05 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Thanks, Mark. I am sure I will. Thanks again for all your support.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd93254.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1400679  
Old 09-17-2011, 07:00 AM

Hello all, I have a problem with my Cessna 195, install a saito 180 as indicated in the manual, it appears that the fuel tank is above the carburetor, the engine is completely filled with fuel (Flooded), How can I solve this problem?
thank you very much
Alex
Old 11-10-2014, 06:21 PM

Hope I can bring this thread back to life, because I'm about to order this plane. I have a brand new Saito 180 that I plan to use in it, but Alex's post above is making me think again. I have another plane with an inverted Saito that has the same problem - fuel tank above the carb and fuel runs right in. Once the engine starts, it's OK, but starting is interesting because of all that fuel. I know there must be a simple solution, but somebody tell me what it is, please!
Rick