Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

Selling Some Nice Big Airplanes

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Selling Some Nice Big Airplanes

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2024, 06:51 AM
Hawkeyeguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Some Nice Big Airplanes

I am helping a good friend sell off a majority of his RC Airplane Collection. There are Gas, Electric, and Turbine airplanes, no Nitro in the group.
I have moved them all to my shop and they can be seen here in Wanatah, Indiana if desired. I am willing to pack and ship if needed but the shipping expenses are up to the buyer.

Prices are in the list below, I will try to update the list and remove airplanes that are purchased as quickly as I can.

Great Planes PT-17 Stearman (military version) built electric, (PNP) VERY nice, only flown twice and really stable...... $850

Hangar9 30cc DHC-2 Beaver, built electric, (PNP) Lighting sys installed, Custom Detailed Cockpit, GREAT FLYER in excellent condition..... $1200

1/4 SCALE PIPER PAWNEE Crop Duster, 108" ws, Built Electric with 85cc motor, Lighting sys installed, Flies on 12s .......$1100

AEROWORKS CESSNA 195 NEW in BOX, 30cc - 35cc (Red Scheme).... $900

HANGAR 9 OV-10 - 108" ws, Completely built and successful maiden flight complete. Currently powered by two StinGR 85 electric belt drive motors, 24" 3-blade props, Electric Retracts, Complete UniLight System, REVOC wing bags, CRAZY POWER and fun to fly. ** Will sell airframe only with no motors also **
($4500 complete)

MIG 17 with XICOY X45, NEW, NEVER FLOWN, BEAUTIFUL AIRPLANE that is complete and ready to fly..... $2900

GIANT MR DHC BEAVER with MOKI 215 Radial Motor, 144" ws, VERY DETAILED Professional Build, , EXCELLANT CONDITION.... $7900

FLEX 70cc ULTIMATE BIPLANE, StinGR 85 Electric belt drive motor and 200A ESC. FLEX 49010 servos, NEW, never flown. Will sell just airframe also...... $3400

** Can deliver to Dayton Swap Metet April 27th **