Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
 Hanger 9 Super Cub >

Hanger 9 Super Cub

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Hanger 9 Super Cub

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 06:38 PM
DLT
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanger 9 Super Cub

Just purchased a new Super Cub. If it flies like the J3 i'll be happy. Have the 150 Saito in the J3 so i'll take it out and install it the Super Cub, and if it flies good i'll probably rid of the J3. Anyone out there flying this plane....tips opinions ?
Old 12-24-2003, 09:52 PM
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hanger 9 Super Cub

I truly love mine--Brison 2.4 with TF 20/6 with smoke. This also doubles as my "slow flying/3 D-ing/ show off/ Cubs can't do that" plane. My favorite show off thing to do---
Smoke on-- low pass down the middle of the runway-- pull stright up verticle-- hammerhead just before you lose sight-- stright nose dive toward the earth with full flaps and almost full down elevator-- pull out at the last minute by letting up on the elevator and touching down right in frount of you. Gets-em every time! You will love the plane. Lots of fun and very low pucker factor