Notices
Cars & Trucks - Full Scale Discuss full scale cars & trucks here

my other interest: Hot Rods and Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 08:55 PM
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default my other interest: Hot Rods and Harleys

and lest we forget, the other half that helps make it all possible, my wife(a 1961 model)..... along with our 1940 Buick Super Sport Coupe, powered by a small block Chevy crate motor, lots of goodies, all the creature comforts, and ZZTop hittin' on the CD changer...and our '03 Anniversary Edition Harley Color Shop custom FLSTF Fatboy with mucho pesos poured into making it like I like it....and now, back into giant RC planes...my wife is not looking favorably on this..but she'll get over it!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90028.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	226697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20492.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	226698  
Old 02-10-2005, 12:19 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: my other interest: Hot Rods and Harleys

Very nice toys there pacoritter, looks like we got some of the same things in common. Besides my old muscle cars I am also into bikes and I like/love HD choppers too. I got a newer Buell X1 now that I wanted use as my next chop project.

Name:	Rp42514.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	227266  
Old 02-10-2005, 12:48 AM
My Feedback: (51)

Boss, you got some pretty nice looking toys in your stable also. I have been doing the car thang since high school, many, many moons ago, and the bike trick not long after that, early 70's. This is my 5th Harley, along with several Yamahas and a Triumph in the deal over the years. Have had muscle cars, GTO, Nova SS, Z28's, Vettes, 4whd trucks, jeeps, GranPrixs, Datsun Z cars...if I only had back the ones I drove and culled out all those years ago...they were mostly just another car back then...something to drive till I came up with something else. I have had my '40 Buick about 10 years, been thru 2 complete buildups, paint, interior, running gear changes. Right now it has about 35K miles on it since last major re-do, will leave it alone awhile and try to drive it some...unless the mood strikes to do another complete rebuild again !!! Hope to absorb some of the time in cycling and giant scale model airplanes again....guess I need to swap my carhauler trailer in on an enclosed one for my airplanes. I have a Chevy with a bed cover on it, guess that will have to do for now...my truck also is tune port injected L98 Vette 350/700R4 powered...I just can't leave well enough alone I guess.....like the old saying goes...I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up.....PACO
Old 02-14-2005, 12:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man can not live without toys lol. It's the only thing that keeps me chugging along in this life... the next toy!

my next bike project will be making my 01 Buell look like my old school chop. here are some other pics of some other bikes I had.

Name:	Zx72676.jpg
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	229313   Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85191.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	229314   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf12491.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	229315   Click image for larger version

Name:	Va72957.jpg
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	229316  
Old 07-14-2005, 01:12 AM

nice bikes im 13 and my dad put like 7 grand in his 04 softail like vance and hines turndown pipes new rims all crome engine check out nubiankruizers.com i think thats how u spell kruzers they have 2 choppers in the group one is the normal w/ hydraulics and 1 w/ a suicide and 1 chopper on the way this man was scared to ride a 32 grand bike my dad rode it happily it had a 113 cu in motor the bike shook when he would started it i sat on it and it took me away im gettin one now. long sentence huh? but anyway wat the story w/ u guys?