Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
FS 1/8 truggy with extra parts and starter box $500 >

FS 1/8 truggy with extra parts and starter box $500

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

FS 1/8 truggy with extra parts and starter box $500

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2024, 02:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1/8 truggy with extra parts and starter box $500

Copied from my Facebook ad, which has pictures (/marketplace/item/498423342743024):

Used 1/8 scale nitro truggy with many extra pieces. Can ship, but at your cost and it's not recommended - it's big and there are a lot of extra parts.

PROS

1. New Ofna dual-motor starter box with glow igniter, extra clutch shoes, clutches and bells, an extra never-used engine that just needs a clutch, another disassembled .18 engine with all the pieces, three extra glow plugs and igniters, extra cylinder heads, control arms, gas tank, two adapters for a starter wand, multiple extra tires, remotes with receivers (but no batteries), extra mufflers and other exhaust bits, a bag of extra Allen screws, multitool... the list goes on.
2. Fast, loud and addictive.

CONS

Truggy is not entirely RTR as I removed the engine to install new mounts. I will update the post when I have the new ones. I have also JB-welded two spots on the steering because the plastic kept cracking - it wasn't in the best shape when I bought it - and it's holding together very well. The starter box also does not have a battery - they run out too quickly. I use crocodile clips/jumper cables and hook it to my car, mower, or any other 12V. Price is $500 for everything. I can bring the goods to a halfway point, within reason.

Last edited by ebucs; 05-28-2024 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Added price
Old 06-03-2024, 09:27 AM

Let me know if still available
Old 06-03-2024, 09:27 AM

I'm interested
Old 06-03-2024, 11:12 AM

It is still available. I will edit the post and FB ad to indicate when it's been sold. Go ahead with questions.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:23 PM

TRUGGY IS NOW RTR (MOUNTS FIXED). Can't edit the first post as there is a time limit and I'm not sure a mod message is appropriate here.
Old 06-13-2024, 05:58 PM

Price is lowered to $400.