Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
 Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro >

Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro

Community
Search
Notices

Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 12:39 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro

Has anybody had this problem and what did you do. On the left side where the throttle and the collective pitch servo goes, the ball on the servo arm touches the canopy when I put it on. I do not see any binding anywhere and the servo seems to move ok. I have jr ds821 digital servos. Will this harm anything of effect anything? [sm=confused.gif]
Old 01-15-2008, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro

Have you mounted your servos from the back of the servo side frame plate, or on the front of the servo side frame plate?

Note that the instructions show the servos mounted from the inside (back) of the plate.

Then, if their is any canopy interference with the servos you use, you can also mount your ball joints facing the inside of the servo arm instead of the outside.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Canopy touching servo arm on Hawk Pro

mine did the same thing so I trimmed a small portion of the canopy edge and all is well.

syclic: what part of AB?