Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

blade cp pro problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cp pro problems

hi I got a blade cp pro extremely chep and knew it would have issues but my main issues is the blades will spin but will not spinwith enough force to lift the heli off even tho they are spinning pretty fast anyone had this issue and how can I correct it. I assume motor which is my first thought
Old 05-08-2013, 08:48 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: blade cp pro problems

First thing to check as you guesseed is the motor.
These things have cheapo brushed motors and they frequentley die.
If you happen to have a can of 'contact cleaner' you can spray this in the motor which might give it some more life, or it might just be done.
They are very cheap, so get a new motor and try it.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:28 AM
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: blade cp pro problems

Don't forget to check your blade pitch...if its zero at full throttle that little motor can spin and spin and your not going anywhere.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Best fix is to junk the heli had one been there done that. They are crap and never flew worth a darn. Tried every thing brushless main motor tail never would hold better gyro still crap. Not a good heli Have a MCPX BL Nano Love it flys 300 times better than the cp pro which is outdated and never was worth having for the price.