Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Accord II vs. Mini Laser

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 03:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord II vs. Mini Laser

Hello guys from the other side of the planet! I am in the Kwajalein Atoll right now while and TDY. Having a good time of it, but am ready to come home!

Well, my delimma is this! I am looking at buying a good electric for flying during the winter months! I am looking for something that will fly well as for as aerobatics are concerned. Not looking for true 3d, but don't want something that labors to do a loop from level. May be flying a good bit from well kept grass (handlaunch) but will also be doing some hard surface work and would like to see it ROG.

Have sort of narrowed the selection down to the ones listed in the title of this post, NE Sailplanes Accord II or Laser Mini 3d! Was wondering if anyone can give me any help in the matter. I have read a few posts about the Mini, but NONE about the Accord II. Also If I could please be given some help with what you guys are using on these little machines to power them i would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Reg
Old 11-12-2003, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Accord II vs. Mini Laser

others to consider are Todds Models Attitude and Stevens Aero Groove-480