Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

3pk sceen blank

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3pk sceen blank

The first time I turn on my 3pk each day, the screen is blank. The backlight
comes on but there is nothing else on the screen. I turn it off and turn it back
on and it's fine for the rest of the day. But it does this every day, I assume one
day the screen will just stay blank. Any one else see this ? Any thoughts ?
Of course, I'd rather not skip a month's worth of racing to send it in, but I don't
want to have to buy a spare, since they're expensive.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3pk sceen blank

Hi king88uy7,

You would need to send this into the Service Center to have this replaced. At this time the turn around time for repairs is around 5 to 7 business days, and if you would like you can ask and pay for the Expidited repair or shipping to return this to you as quickly as possible.

Please see our website for information on returning this to us and a printable worksheet to send along with the radio.

http://www.hobbyservices.com/futaba-rates.html

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Also you may want to check our Website at (http://www.futaba-rc.com)