Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Ralph Cunningham is now fully retired >

Ralph Cunningham is now fully retired

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Ralph Cunningham is now fully retired

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2021, 06:14 AM

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Ralph Cunningham is now fully retired

Just to give an update on Ralph Cunningham ( Antique ) as many of the newer folks here might not know. He was a valued contributor on this forum for many years, and someone who shared willingly and unselfishly with many his seemingly endless knowledge and experience of Zenoah and our small engines in general. He also provided the hobby fraternity with his own brand of CD ignitions which carried a lifetime warranty, many of which are still in use today.

I spoke with Ralph on the phone a couple days ago and he is quite well and says he is now fully retired. At the grand age of 85, this time around he plans to stay retired so as to make sure he does he has given all his tools to his son....lol. After giving so many countless and dedicated years of service to this hobby that he loved and enjoyed with such passion he certainly has earned the right to be retired, so enjoy it to the max. my friend. Cheers and God bless.

Last edited by karolh; 02-20-2021 at 08:55 AM.
Old 02-27-2021, 01:32 PM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Great guy. Ralph helped me with several engines in the past. I hope he enjoys his retirement. The last I heard he was racing pylon in some class that only used stock G62s..

carl
Old 02-28-2021, 09:10 AM

Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts

Indeed, he was very knowledgeable in the engine area.
Old 06-27-2021, 04:58 AM
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE Best.
Ralph was the one I turned to when my own ability was being tested. Ralph never failed to help and wish him all the best in all the many days ahead.
Being curious is there someone filling the big gap Ralph leaves in his absense?
Cheers to Ralph!