Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

RCGF carburetor for 15cc or 20cc

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCGF carburetor for 15cc or 20cc

Good afternoon,
I have a problem with my RCGF 20cc: the idle is too fast. This evening I will try to replace the entire fuel line and check if the throttle butterfly is too loose. Throttle servo is ok.

Last chance I can change electronic ignition and carburator. 20cc has the same carburetor of the 15cc?

Thank you in advance

Andrea
Old 05-17-2024, 06:32 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

It has been a long time since a question like this has come up. The stickys above this forum have a great deal of info on common problems.
I recently had a problem with a plane I took down from storage (about five years). The problem was the regulator diaphragm was now stiff and holding the needle wide open.
I replaced the diaphragm problem solved.
So look through the stickys and go over some common issues. When I am setting my idle I often put a idle stop screw in (temporarily) so that I know the butterfly valve is very close to the idle jet to start.
Keep us involved with an update please.