Search
Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

New Enya .60

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Enya .60

I would like to know how people would like to see Enya make a .60 again, and if they did how many would buy one? I have been pushing for one, but with no luck. If I get enough positive replies, it might give me enough ammo to get it done. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-17-2003, 06:49 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sure !!

Hello!

Great idea. I would probably not pick one up immediately, mainly due to the fact that I currently have three .60-XF's, an .80-XF, 2 .25 SSBB's, 2 .46 4C II's, three .45 SSBB's and an .09.

ALL of them are running fine, I also have a Super Tiger blue head .60 that I'm having trouble with. Was bought in a plane and will SOON be swapping it out with the .80.....

All that said, I LOVE them. I would be happy to see a new model out and hope more people show the same support.

One compliment if I can get a plug in:

I have had great support from Carol in the parts/service dept and she has gone the extra mile to help.

Hope this is what you are looking for...

Mark Nemeth
[email protected]

a.k.a. captnemo34
Old 07-18-2003, 02:27 PM
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Enya 60

Tim, I think that it would be great to see an Enya 60 re appear in the American market.
Thing is the market for 60's is gone for pattern so to try and sell a motor for that market is futile
The sport market is wide open yet so now it only matters weather you want to have a plain bearing or ball bearing motor sold.
Look at your sales figures for the BB and plain bearing 40's and make your decision based on those figures.
Get a few C/L versions in and I'll buy 1 or 2
Thanks. Dennis
Old 07-24-2003, 10:00 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Enya .60

By all means yes! My .60 is a great runner and I wouldn't mind something other than the "Other" brands out there.