Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec 625 servo acting strange

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 06:21 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec 625 servo acting strange

Mike i am using two new 625s on elevators for a 1/3 scale laser also using electrodynamics servo reversever and all new 22 guage 24inch extensions. When input elevator throw and then letting go of the stick the left servo does not center correctly it goes to center and bouces up and down around center then settles down correctily to center the other side does workcorrectly . DO you have any ideas on what could be wrong??? Bruce
Old 05-07-2002, 05:14 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,

I want to be on the receiving end of your answer here. I've been hearing the the Hitec 600s loose centering by as much as 4 degrees. I think that's enough to throw my dual-servo elevator and airlon trim out of wack.
Old 05-08-2002, 03:29 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Both servos act the same?

I would have personally recommended the digital version of that servo in an application.

If you think there is a problem, send them in and we will check them out.

Mike.
Old 05-13-2002, 05:53 PM
My Feedback: (1)

I've seen servo reversers do that. Is it the servo that's connected to the reverser giving you the problem? Try switching which servo is in the reverser and see if the other servo does the same thing. That should be a simple test to determine if the problem is the servo or the reverser.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:17 PM

Default RE: Hitec 625 servo acting strange

i ahve the same problem... im gonna buy a new reverser.. but if it fails again... my plane is sticks.. i might get a JR matchbox system.