Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Electron 6 Rec Hates my 9z

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 08:26 PM
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Electron 6 Rec Hates my 9z

I posted this in the Electric forum when I should of posted here. Ive bought 2 Hitec Electron 6 Rec for some foamies and both will not work with my 9z Radio does anyone know why that is? I plug in a standard old futaba rec and everything works fine but anytime I plug in a Hitec rec the servos just sit there and dance.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:29 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Hitec Electron 6 Rec Hates my 9z

make sure that the transmitter is set up to transmit on the same shift the receivers are designed for.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:36 PM

Is there a synthesizer in your 9Z? I've been thinking about getting a 9z (lightly), and isn't there something funny with using a channel synthesizer in the radio? Not sure, but I think there was something different with the channel transmission that only futaba rx's could deal with... is this true? Sorry I don't remember the make of Rx that had the problem... But when people went back to a standard module, the reciever worked fine... Shift is usually something people have set correctly, so, just another likelyhood, something I'm concerned about with my 9C... so. [sm=confused.gif]
Old 08-09-2005, 03:29 PM
My Feedback: (12)

Do you have the electron on the JR shift or Futaba shift? Hitec makes a specific model for each brand.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gentleman thanks for your help, BUT this is the Hitec Factory Support Forum, RCU members come here for Factory Support...

That said, Mike make sure the RX's are labeled for Hitec/Futaba use or Negative shift and you have the appropriate Hitec Dual-conversion crystal on the correct channel in place.

I own a 9Z synthesized TX and my Electron RX's work fine with the synth and standard TX modules.