Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

I'm so disgusted......

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm so disgusted......

I may have found out what caused my problem. As I was pulling into the driveway not too long ago I happen to notice that my satellite dish is pointing in the direction of the street. I ask my girlfriend about it and she told me that they came out and upgraded the dish. So I may need a new radio. What do you guys think? Any suggestions on radios would be greatly appreciated. I may go by the hobby shop tomorrow after I get off work and see what is available. Thanks again for the input.

TireDr
Old 02-25-2006, 11:11 AM

I thought you were going to get a NIB JR XR3i for half the cost of retail.. !!! Don't worry I put it on the net today.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:37 AM

I figured you would. That's why I'm looking.

TireDr
Old 02-25-2006, 06:30 PM

Tire................ You said you wanted it then you send you didn't... Then you do Then you don't so instead of it sittin here collecting dust. It will go up for sale on monday the price is $100 if you want it. If I don't hear from you oh-well.. It will sell.