Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Older aerofly

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older aerofly

MikeI have a Aerofly professional ipacs version 1.2.6 I have not used in a while and now I have a new computer and a jr x9303 transmitter I have the old 9 pin adaptor. I need to know what I need and where to puchase what I need to bring this up to date or is it to old to do this with. You can pm me at [email protected] if you would like.Thanks Bill
Old 08-28-2009, 08:33 PM
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Older aerofly

Hello Bill, thanks for posting your question here. I would suggest that you upgrade to AFPD. I just checked the Ikarus Germany website and they are still offering the upgrade kit from AFP to AFPD http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlin...ly-Pro-Deluxe/ You will have to return your AFP cable and disk to Ikarus Germany to qualify for the upgrade. You would need to also get the 31036 adapter cable for your JR radio. Just request them for this adapter cable and Ikarus would probably include it in the upgrade kit.

Please also ensure that your computer system and graphics card can meet the recommended requirements here http://www.aerofly.com/requirements.html
Old 09-01-2009, 06:43 PM

Mike
I tryed to order this software on the site you recomended but you can't so I email as follows to them 2 times and have not heard a word
[email protected]
Hello
I would like to update this software and I would like to know what I have to do and also I will need a 31036 adapter cable for a X9303 JR radio. If you could please help me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
William Simon
I like to know if it is still avalable and how much american money, where do I send it , do they take PayPal. And I still cannot get a responce. I hope you can help.
Thanks Bill
Old 09-01-2009, 07:45 PM

Hello Bill, I will forward your message to someone in Ikarus. August is typically a vacation month in Germany, and perhaps slightly into September. I'll let you know later.

PS. Pls PM me your email address
Old 09-02-2009, 02:29 AM

Thanks Mike I will send it to you.
Bill
Old 09-07-2009, 08:21 AM

Bill, I have forwarded your contact to Ikarus and someone will contact you soon.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:43 PM

Mike
I received my new updated software. I tried to load it on my new computor which is running Vista and it wont load at all. I have an older computor and it loaded up but it is to slow I knew that going in. s ther esomething special I should do to get the Vista system to load it.
What it does is the disk turn in the cd rom but it wont bring up the first screen for language.
Thanks Bill
Old 10-10-2009, 09:30 PM

Hi Bill, please check if the disk a DVD or CD? Did you get any error message? Also, let me know the following:

1) Tell me exactly what kind of hardware you have, especially 3D graphics card, CPU, and any other hardware installed, sound card etc.
2) What is the RAM size?
3) Which operating system are you using, XP or Vista? 32 bit or 64 bit?
4) Tell me exactly what drivers you installed for the 3D graphics card.
5) Which addons do you have?
6) What is the version number printed on your upgrade AFPD disk?

Thanks
Old 10-11-2009, 04:33 AM

Mike
I went threw the back door and got it to load by that I mean I put the disk in and it asked me if I wanted to run or view files I went into view files and clicked on setup and it installed. The version they sent me was 1.11.07.23 I looked I didn't find any updates to this one either. Mybe I missed it or this might be the latest and greatest.
Thanks Bill
Old 10-11-2009, 05:05 AM

Hi Bill, OK good. That's the latest version and you don't need to install any patch.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:48 AM

Mike
I got my update and my old system wasn't fast enough so I bought a new one and I loaded it in and it to activate go to web site and I did and got that and it said to go to default aerfly is located at c:\programfiles\IPACS\AeroflyProfessionalDeluxe I cannot find it there. When I load it it goes to c:\user\home\appdata\roaming\IPACS\aerofly so on what do I do?
Thanks Bill
Old 11-08-2009, 08:41 AM

Hi Bill, in Vista, AFPD will install into the directory you mentioned c:\user\home\appdata\roaming\IPACS\Aerofly Professional Deluxe. Drag and drop the license file into this AFPD directory and you should be fine.