Pilot bust painting service offered.

Community
Search
Notices

Pilot bust painting service offered.

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 05:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pilot bust painting service offered.

Hi this is not a for sale ad , I been painting pilots bust from ACES OF IRON for some time ,some to go on my planes ,some others ,for projects that I never started so I end it up selling them up, so I'm offering a painting service for such pilots if you are interested ,I know that it's frustrating and time consuming sometimes (I been there) so if you interested and you like what you see in the examples below , I can paint one for you , you can buy the pilot yourself and ship it to me or I can buy it and then get it ship it to you .I only been painting ACES OF IRON pilots so far ,I don't work for them or have any relationship with them but I'm comfortable working with their products the base material the details are nice.Here's are some pics of the pilots I already painted ,usually it takes 1 week or so to get one done but takes a little longer to fully dry ,you have to give pastels and paints time to fully cure charge depends on side.. contact me if interested
thanks .
Old 01-10-2021, 03:09 AM
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Pilots

Originally Posted by amilcar
Hi this is not a for sale ad , I been painting pilots bust from ACES OF IRON for some time ,some to go on my planes ,some others ,for projects that I never started so I end it up selling them up, so I'm offering a painting service for such pilots if you are interested ,I know that it's frustrating and time consuming sometimes (I been there) so if you interested and you like what you see in the examples below , I can paint one for you , you can buy the pilot yourself and ship it to me or I can buy it and then get it ship it to you .I only been painting ACES OF IRON pilots so far ,I don't work for them or have any relationship with them but I'm comfortable working with their products the base material the details are nice.Here's are some pics of the pilots I already painted ,usually it takes 1 week or so to get one done but takes a little longer to fully dry ,you have to give pastels and paints time to fully cure charge depends on side.. contact me if interested
thanks .
Good morning,

Interested in pricing to paint a Gunther Rall Best Pilot in 1/5 scale? It’s a full figure, not a bust.

Thanks!

Jeff

Old 01-10-2021, 07:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pilot

I can do it ..I think those came with some sort of decal for the eyes ,and lenses ,anyway I can paint it for $80 shipping is extra ,I been charging between $50 to $65 for a pilot bust form aces of iron .you let me know my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me there thanks