Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser >

Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 12:23 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser

Please be advised there have been several problems identified with the use of Internet Explorer 10 in the RCU Marketplace. The issues hamper full usage of the marketplace and its tools, but do not prevent access or generate errors.

Our development staff is investigating these issues and will where possible correct these problems as soon as possible. In the mean time, we recommend downgrading to a previous release of Internet Explorer, or using an alternative web browser such as Firefox.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:19 PM
My Feedback: (66)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser

It sure would be nice to see this marketplace work properly for a change. My computer automatically updated to IE-10 and it jumbles stuff in my ad postings. It seems to me that you folks "should be" ahead of the curve on these matters. I just got back from the Toledo Show and checked the marketplace and it's a mess. Tons of ads showing an "X" instead of a picture.
Frustrated with the marketplace again.......
Lou
Old 06-26-2013, 03:32 PM
My Feedback: (62)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Issues with Internet Explorer 10 web browser

How do you contact someone to get your ad posting ok as I paid my fees said I owed thre paid $50 by paypal and I have paypal reciept but still can not place my ads says still owe. There should be a contact on the webpage somewhere?? Thanks if you can help. Fishman1