Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

bad first experiance

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 09:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad first experiance

i recently submitted a bid on a engine seller accepted 175.00 seller pays freight item now marked sold.then i get invoice for 175.00 plus freight 187.50 total.Seller said he should have looked at my bid closer. Is seller bound to honor my bid of 175.00
Old 08-24-2015, 04:45 PM
My Feedback: (674)

The seller is not bound to anything. He can sell to whoever for how much ever he wants. Unless his ad specifically states that there is free shipping, you should not assume that. Review his ad to see if he is correct. Or if your offer specifically stated that shipping was to be included in offer price. Gotta watch the fine print. Maybe you can work out a compromise with him. Most guys on here are pretty easy to deal with.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:07 AM

my offer stated seller pays freight and offer was accepted.then inv was generated with freight.Seller said he should have looked at comment section of offer more closely.i decided i was not going to let freight charge kill the deal so i agree to pay it but still think we had a binding agreement once offer was accepted.I am just happy engine is on the way