Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Starting out here in Lakeland FL. >

Starting out here in Lakeland FL.

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Starting out here in Lakeland FL.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Starting out here in Lakeland FL.

I used to fly years ago and just moved here. I don't have anything but Iordered SIGRC48 SIG Piper J-3 1/4 Scale Kit and a SIGARFAP130 ARF AdhesivePack. I am going to have to order a 4-channel with heavy-duty servos, but Idon't know what frequency I should be looking for. I am going to need everything. I need to get with someone to planwhat I need. I used to fly in Bremerton WA. and I have flown small plains, andowned a PPG before. I am interested in VR for the plain. I am trying to teach my Son 28 to fly and He will help meassemble the Piper J-3 Cub Kit 1/4 scale. The phone number is my Cell Phone (256)-673-0622it's from Al. Thanks for all your help I guess I will look further into your site for where you meet and fly.
Old 10-25-2015, 05:59 AM
My Feedback: (158)

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

Jerry, welcome back,, technology has changed quite a bit in the last 10-12 years, very few still fly 72mhz radios that have a numbered "Channel". The new radios use 2.4ghz systems and each TX only communicates with Rxs that are binded to them no separate channels needed,, much like Bluethooth that you might be familiar with. You have quite a bit of research to do,,,

good luck
Old 10-25-2015, 06:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your reply, I see now that I do need to do a lot of research. I am 68 and my memory isn't as good as it use to be since I had a stroke. I use my son to help me out their.