Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
How do i renew my add??????????????????? >

How do i renew my add???????????????????

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How do i renew my add???????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2019, 03:01 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
As I said, it is not visible at all. On my phone there is no "i trader rating" visible anywhere. Further to that as I also already mentioned, on my phone you cannot access the members feedback even from clicking on their name to view their profile. All that shows is what threads they have posted in/ started.

Again, on my phone, Samsung S8, even my previous LG phone and my girlfriends iPhone, there is no link visible anywhere to see a members feedback, not in the ad nor by clicking their name to view profile . Perhaps that all works on a PC, I don't know, I haven't viewed rcu from anything but a mobile device in years.
Tech has turned this on. You can now click on iTrader rating and user profile directly above the image of the item for sale.
Old 03-09-2020, 02:40 PM
My Feedback: (93)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Following this thread it has been a problem for two years that you can't renew an expired ad? That tells me that who ever is running the show is incapable. The market place draws a lot of people to the site. If you are going to make it difficult for people to place ads and keep them up you will fade away!
Old 09-17-2022, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't been on this site in a while. I returned, and listed a few vintage fairly rare items, and now we can't even just simply click " renew".... ***. this place really has gone down the tubes.