Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Barry68 is a scam artist.

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 08:04 AM
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Barry68 is a scam artist.

Pretty obvious scam artist angling for direct banking info. Hope admin can do something.
Old 03-05-2022, 02:35 PM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 369 Likes on 297 Posts

Are you referring to a specific post?
Old 03-05-2022, 03:32 PM

No. I learned this through dealings with him via PM.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:28 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 369 Likes on 297 Posts

Then report the PM, that way we can review it take the appropriate action
Old 03-09-2022, 04:33 AM

To put the record straight and defend my character pist attack by this forum member:
Bipeman forgot to mention he told me to "go and xxxx myself."
Bipeman also tried to get me thrown off the forum by alleging I am a scammer - untrue and no evidence to suggest this. How shall I pay for a market place item without banking details or a trusted! Payment method???
bipeman has had a lot of negative feedback...I am new and just wanted to buy a vintage model of a stearman pt17.
Bipeman uses payment methods which are problematic and have no comeback which suits his mode of operation.
Bipeman breaks rules of the forum by posting rude comments and bad language. We all know what go an xxx yourself actually means.
Check out his feedback and message contents to others where he has sold poor items bits missing and offers no resolve.
Bipeman has messaged me in a form of harassment...to show he is watching me and gloating I was blocked.
Ask others.....abuse of forum and its members is being conducted by bipeman.
people who are balsa modellers and interested in rc are not usually like this and not wanted in my opinion. They spoil the hobby.
message to admin....please review bipemans modus operandi
I am not a scammer as alleged by bipeman. I am a well paid respectable government inspector. I do not need to scam anyone I have enough money without bragging.
Bipeman is much closer to what he alleged I am than I.
alI did was ask bipeman for a trusted payment method to buy a kit...nothing wrong with that.
What happened next was rude insulting and character assassination. Getting me blocked is immature and wrong.
this forum is better off without bipeman (badman).
Please check out this guy, he's not what the forum needs.
his messages and mine confirms what I am saying is true. Bipeman tells lies unfortunately.
Sad and small minded.
These people usually get found out eventually.
Message to admin - review bipeman's dealings on this forum.
thanks for reading, wanted to put the record straight
Barry
Old 03-09-2022, 08:15 AM
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Not taking sides but I did take a look at his feedback Barry and didn't see what you claim here "Check out his feedback and message contents to others where he has sold poor items bits missing and offers no resolve."

https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/itrader.php?u=25978
Old 03-09-2022, 08:30 AM

When you have been on RCU less than a week, when you refuse to use regular online payment systems such as Venmo and Zelle saying they have a bad reputation, when you
then try to get direct banking information, YOU ARE A SCAMMER! I DID NOT JUST FALL OFF THE TURNIP TRUCK!

When you post negative feedback on another site (RCG), where there has been no transaction or even any interaction, because you cannot post it here on RCU, you get banned from the other site. When you post a long dissertation full of falsehoods, as above, everyone can see that you are a nut and will not deal with you. My work is done.

I have been a member here at RCU for more than 30 years, thus the "-RCU" after my user name.. I have had no problems and have no negative feedback.