Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Electric Flight Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 08:24 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Flight Forum?

** PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.....THE OBVIOUSE HAS BEEN POINTED OUT TO ME.....THANK YOU.**

Hello,
I've looked around the site and cannot seem to find a Forum dedicated to Electric flight. I've seen a huge increase in electric's in the past two years. Most magazine's are including electric conversion articles for .40 size and up glow models. Am I missing something? Can someone point me to the Electrics forum? I want to fit a Goldberg Ultimate ARF with electric drive and do not know where to post my questions.

If RCU does not have an electrics Forum I would like to recomend that one be created.

Thank you,
-Rocko
Old 04-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Electric Flight Forum?

to anyone else who wonders just click the electric icon at the top of any of the forum pages or on the homepage. Also you can get to the forums by clicking into the forum and scrolling down to our dedicated electric aircraft universe. Also you can get to it by using the forum drop down menu in the main navigation header and selecting electrics.

here is a direct link

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/defa...=1&forumid=227

also download our toolbar for quick and easy access to all rcu resources plus search at:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/toolbar