Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Seller Tools Pull-Down Menu

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 09:27 PM
My Feedback: (125)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seller Tools Pull-Down Menu

Hi,

What happened to the Seller's Tools pull-down menu? I started to like it and now it's gone. Now I have to go back out to my listing page to modify my ads and do other things. Please bring it back...

I also notice a "USE SHOPPER'S TOOLS" link at the bottom of the "Transaction Details" box. What is it? I clicked on it several times but nothing happened.

SC
Old 06-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Default RE: Seller Tools Pull-Down Menu

The pulldown menu is now the Seller's Toobox right up top. Many folks didn't like the "extra click" to get to the tools. It's still in the quick view. You can use the Seller's tool box up top and go directly to what you got to with the old menu.

The "shopper's tools" should not be there in your view. It's for people browsing your ad. I'll have it fixed in a jiffy!
Old 06-06-2004, 02:06 PM
My Feedback: (125)

Sounds like we got a really tough crowd here. Everything look really good now. I like the added features.

Thank you.

SC
Old 06-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Hey no problem! We aim to please the members. Hopefully the consolidated toolset will make things easier.

Michael