Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
 JetCat P120..Multiple Categories? >

JetCat P120..Multiple Categories?

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

JetCat P120..Multiple Categories?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 01:03 AM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JetCat P120..Multiple Categories?

Hi ,
I placed a classified ad for my Jetcat motor ID 91773. It is in 'engines and Motors-Turbine'. However I also want to put it in Airplanes-Jet. My question is how can I place it in multiple categories.? I even selected the 'Upgrade Package" when I listed it. However I was never able to select another category.

thanks,
s.a. Leo
Old 04-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JetCat P120..Multiple Categories?

You have to click to add a 2nd category on the page that has that step. There is an additional charge for a 2nd category.

However in your case a P120 is an engine and cannot be put into Airplanes>Jets as that category is reserved for aircraft only and not engines. If you want more play you can do other enhancements such as forum feature which will show your engine in the jet discussion forum or do a PowerPak upgrade on the last page when listing your item.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:09 AM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks,
I thought I saw another P120 in the 'airplanes-Jets' category. But it might have been moved.
I already did the upgrade bundle (12.95).
Thanks
S A Leo
Old 04-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, you may have seen a turbine in there for a short period...sometimes users put them in the "airplane>jets" category in error and the moderators usually catch it quickly and move it to engines>turbines. Good luck with the ad and if you need further assistance just pop your question in here anytime.

best regards,

marc